Cozy Sack 3-Feet Bean Bag Chair, Medium, Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- It’s all about the FOAM: Cozy Foam’s long smooth strands are designed for maximum comfort and durability. Our unique design prevents lumpy uncomfortable spots created from irregularly shaped shredded foam fills.
- It really is about the FOAM: Cozy Foam is made from 100% CertiPUR-US certified foam. CertiPUR-US certified foams Do Not Contain: Formaldehyde, Phthalates, PBDEs, TDCPP, TCEP, mercury, lead and other heavy medals.
- PROTECTIVE LINER: Durable Cozy Sack liners protect our patent pending bean bag filler and make it possible to remove chair’s outer cover for cleaning or replacement.
- BEAN BAG CHAIR COVERS: Colorful sack covers made of micro suede fabric. We know spills happen, durable Cozy Covers can be machine washed or simply replaced to match your changing décor.
- Made in the USA
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Like or dislike for instant recommendations
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With over 15 years of production experience and millions of happy customers the Cozy Sack bean bag chair has become a marketplace favorite. It’s all about the FOAM: Cozy Foam’s long smooth strands are designed for maximum comfort and durability. Our unique design prevents lumpy uncomfortable spots created from the irregular shapes in many shredded foam fills. It really is about the FOAM: Cozy Foam is made from 100% CertiPUR-US certified foam. Certified foams Do Not Contain: Formaldehyde, Phthalates, PBDEs, TDCPP, TCEP, mercury, lead and other heavy medals.
Compare with similar items
Chill Sack Bean Bag Chair: Giant 5' Memory Foam Furniture Bean Bag - Big Sofa with Soft Micro Fiber Cover - Charcoal
Sofa Sack - Plush, Ultra Soft Bean Bag Chair - Memory Foam Bean Bag Chair with Microsuede Cover - Stuffed Foam Filled Furniture and Accessories for Dorm Room - Charcoal 3'
Jaxx Pillow Saxx 5.5-Foot - Huge Bean Bag Floor Pillow and Lounger, Charcoal
|Sold By||The Cozy Sack||VICELUX||Amazon.com||Avana Comfort | Jaxx Bean Bags | Factory Direct|
|Color||Black||Microsuede -Charcoal||Microsuede Charcoal||Charcoal|
|Item Dimensions||44.00 x 44.00 x 24.00 inches||60.00 x 60.00 x 34.00 inches||36.00 x 36.00 x 24.00 inches||64.00 x 15.00 x 44.00 inches|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A little tough to unpack and separate, but we were able to get to full FLUFF within only 6 hours. This Cozy Sack 7-feet Bean Bag Chair is worth its money, in our opinion. At the end, I included my thoughts on the dislikes mentioned, about this product, by other reviewers.
1. It arrived 5 days earlier than promised
2. Chocolate color is exactly as expected
3. Size is very generous, but after reading many reviews I was prepared for it. It is no bigger than 7 feet, though. Fully fluffed it is over 3 feet tall.
4. Extremely comfy, very soft, and we never sink even near the floor as mentioned in another review
5. We LOVE the feel and look of the microfiber cover, excellent quality. I washed it upon arrival and it's still perfect!
6. It doesn't seem to collect lint/animal hair very easily (we have 3 cats who love this thing as well, lol)
7. Great for 1 person or more. Adding a person only minimally (if at all) shifts the one already on it, very nice.
8. The 70 lbs of weight are actually keeping the Cozy Sack right where it is supposed to be.
9. My teenagers wanted this bean bag and I, personally, did NOT expect to like it as much as I do!!
10. The Cozy Sack seems quite indestructible. It's been jumped on, climbed on, tossed and more. This is made from high quality materials.
Some reviews mention that this bean bag is too lumpy/clumpy and too firm. We took the time to tease apart the foam a bit before letting it sit to expand the rest of the way. It was a little bit of work and it took maybe 30+ minutes, but we now have pure softness and comfort. It took all but 6 hours of wait before it was fully fluffed!!
There are some people who feel the bean bag does not provide enough head/back support. That all depends on where you sit or lay on it. You can always grab a pillow if needed, problem solved.
It can be kind of heavy for some people to move around to vacuum under it, but the average adult should be very well able to move it around as needed. It is 70 lbs., so you know it's not a feather weight.
There were some reviews in which it was mentioned that the person sank to the floor when sitting on it. We couldn't even get anywhere near the ground, and we really tried.
Good luck and enjoy your awesome new seat;)