Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 410 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 443 reviews
on May 1, 2017
This pillow was over hyped and did not deliver for it's expectations, I had liked it first few days and recommended it to friend instantly but after less then a week and my friend confirmed this to me as well this became my most disliked pillow. It just would either raise your head too high and make your neck hurt which I got this to prevent neck pain. Or it would be very inconsistent and all the foam in it would move to sides and make for an uncomfortable sleeping experience. Would not get again. Disappointed
on April 5, 2017
At first I tried to like this pillow but it became lumpy and uncomfortable. It even hurts my ears from the hardness and pressure and gives me headaches. As you lay on pillow it smooshes to the back and then you try to flip it it has this awful lump/high spot/ ridge with all the filling. Quality covering and made in USA allows me to give it 2 stars for that.
on March 17, 2017
A+
on March 12, 2017
had to return, was a bit too heavy for me. I couldnt really shape it the way I wanted it. it was very good quality though.
on February 5, 2017
It's okay as long as I fluff it in the dryer weekly, but even then it gets lumpy and somewhat hard by the end of the week.
on January 16, 2017
Doesn't get as flat I want.
on January 14, 2017
Great pillow/s! I have 2. I was somewhat dissatisfied with one of them and Relief-Mart, Inc. came to the rescue! I shipped it to them with the label they sent and the problem was fixed. They paid the shipping charge/s to send it back and the return charge. The pillows are exactly what I need for my neck problem. Very comfortable. I also really like the bamboo covering on the pillows.
on January 13, 2017
Isn't as comfortable as other pillows but it's decent.
on January 7, 2017
I have searched high and low for a pillow that will not go flat and will support my (I'm assuming) curved neck. This pillow is NOT it, regardless of the claims and the cost. I am a back sleeper and this pillow is HARD and flat with no neck support or cradling effect at all. I wake up every morning with a headache so The search continues for a pillow that will allow me to get a good night's sleep.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2017
Puffs up nicely. Comfortable if sleeping on back but doesn't provide good neck support if on side.