Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 441 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 465 reviews
on October 2, 2016
We ordered both the softer and firmer, one of each, king size. The pillows come shipped in a vacuum bag and they give you instructions on how to "fluff" them up; mine did not need it--after five minutes they were fully expanded on their own. I was worried that there might be a plasticy smell with the pillows packaged so air-tight; Nope, their is no smell at all. The first think I noticed about these is that these are biiigggg pillows. They are every bit of king size, no skimping. I personally like the softer one but both firmnesses are still way better than any other pillow I've used before. I bought some expensive pillows from Ikea earlier in the year but they still were not very comfortable. With these CozyCloud pillows, I have finally found a product that doesn't give me a stiff neck or cause me to toss and turn. Give these pillows a try, I think you will find them as great as I have.
review image
on November 27, 2016
I bought this pillow to replace the My Pillow I was using. So glad I did. The My Pillow was a lumpy mess and I never could get it adjusted for my head. This pillow came as described and I put it in the dryer for 20 minutes as directed and it fluffed right up. I am now sleeping so much better and my neck seems fully aligned. I am a side-sleeper and am going though some night sweats but I just need to flip this pillow when I get hot and go right back to sleep. I do have trouble with my cat taking over the pillow because it's so comfortable. Thanks for the good night's sleep I've been missing.
on October 16, 2016
I love this pillow! I slept so much better with no aches on my neck or hip joint. I'm a side sleeper and this pillow conforms around my neck or hip to align my body giving me a lot of comfort. Also, I don't wake up sneezing or with itchy nose unlike what other pillows made of synthetic fibers. I would definitely buy more pillows from this company!
on November 27, 2016
Really nice pillow. Heavy duty cover, stitching is good, machine washable and a pillow cover is available. This pillow should last a lot longer than the cheap pillows you have to throw away every couple of years.Being made in America means a lot to me. I can be assured that there isn't anything toxic in the materials used.
on December 5, 2016
So far so good. It is a very comfortable pillow, especially for side sleepers. I live in cold weather so I put the pillow in the dryer a couple of times and it fluffed up nicely. Seller very good to deal with. Also gave me an opportunity to get a free zipper cover with only paying for shipping. this was a recommendation from my son who had already purchased the pillow. Would buy again.
on January 17, 2017
A wonderful pillow. I ordered the queen-size firmer one. The pillow expanded to full size relatively fast and was ready to use in no time. As far as sleeping with the pillow, I usually sleep on my sides and like a firmer pillow to support my head and neck. This pillow is very comfortable to me, both in terms of the outer cover and the consistency of the pillow itself. I am very happy with this pillow and recommend it to anyone who wants to enhance their night's sleep and do not like a compromise on quality.
on December 4, 2016
This is the Best pillow I have ever owned. I previously had a My Pillow which was great also but left it at a vacation place and needed a replacement quick. Thought I would try this pillow after reading reviews. I liked that it also was made in the USA so thought I'd give it a try. Well this Cozy Cloud Pillow was even better! I had ZERO neck pain after the first nights sleep. I got the softer one and it was perfect! I highly recommend this pillow!!!
on March 10, 2017
I just purchased two of these pillows last week needing to really upgrade my sleeping conditions and comfort from what I have been using. I've been experiencing some sleeping discomfort from shoulders and arms falling asleep through out the night to tossing back and forth to keep my blood flow even in my arms and shoulders. I am about to turn sixty so I thought this could be an underlining factor just one of those things you need to except as you age.
Since, it was time to upgrade my sleeping situation back to Amazon doing my homework, reading reviews, making a finally decision.

I finally decided on the "CozyCloud Deluxe" after reading numerous reviews about neck pains, headaches being relieved from just a pillow which in my case I just wanted to sleep in comfort. I decided to order two CozyClouds noticing that they offered only Queen/King size only which is fine I
needed Queen size any ways, but they also seem to be the only distributor selling these bamboo pillows with a choice in soft or firm with a statement of sending back for trade in on either or firm/soft.

With that said I'm going to ordering one of each because I don't know which will accommodate my present needs. I ordered the soft for my son and firm for myself because I'm a side sleeper and all reviews and pillow companies suggest firm for side sleepers. This was my first time for this older man to order a pillow online though the mail since I hate going to malls. It came on time just like 95% of all Amazon products.

Funny how you can send two queen size pillows and be able to fit in your locked mail box for delivery. They come rolled up just like a sleeping bag with all the air taken out for easy shipping. All you have to do is unroll, cut a small hole in the plastic and wait for it to grow into your new pillow. My son on the other hand just took it and slept on it that night.

I am very happy with my purchase of these pillows. The firm is just like it says firmer then the soft. I notice from trading off sleeping on each one for a
few nights my head molds into the soft pillow yet gives me the support I need for side sleeping and feels comforting on my face for some reason. I can tell since I do have both soft/firm the pillow form pieces inside are smaller to the touch or filled in with different sizes of filling or mixture of combination. Now remember these pillows I believe are the only ones that have 3 different kinds of filling fiber, foam, and memory foam. Most others have only two or some gel?

I don't really know the difference between foam and memory foam...I really don't want to do that much homework on a pillow...if it feels good for yourself and meets your needs that's all that matters.

I hope this helps others to make a decision on the "CozyCloud Plush Bamboo pillow"

Have a great night sleeping.

P.S. I also forgot to mention this company sent me a follow up email and I responded back and couldn't believe that Mike even followed up with my email. I really thought the first mail was just one those automated response mail back when you order something online. He mailed back knew what I wrote about and reminded me to use a code for a free pillow cover.
This day a age of automated customer service it is very refreshing to get back personal response from a company. This is another big plus on your own purchase from iDreamBest, LLC.
on May 29, 2017
My son a pillow like this and I fell in love with it, I had to have one, I started my search on Amazon, I was really excited when I found it. When I received it I immediately took out, unrolled it, removed the plastic. I laid it out so it could fill out. Now I know they to put in the dryer, look at the instructions to make sure you do it correctly, it would have fluffed out faster that way. It took a few days to fill out then I took it and puffed it up to where I wanted it. That night when I first used it, it felt a little too hard but then I remembered that my sons pillow felt the same. I laid down and it molded to my head, it was sooo comfortable. I recommend anybody that is reading this to buy it and give it a try. The company contacted me via email and let me know that if didn't like I could return it for a full refund. They also gave a great deal to by the pillow cover that's designed specifically for this pillow so don't loose the cooling effect you get from my pillow. I am strongly thinking about buying another one.
on January 8, 2017
i love this pillow! I've slept great since I got it!! I've spent a lot of money on pillows trying to find one that worked for me. I wish I'd just spent the money on a CozyCloud at the beginning. I'd have saved money and had several years more of better sleep. When I got it, I put it in the dryer for 20 minutes like suggested and it was perfect. Then they sent me an offer for a zipper cover. Score!! I'd love a zipper cover. I ordered the Firmer Queen.