CozyPhones Sleep Headphones & Travel Bag , Lycra Cool Mesh Lining and Ultra Thin Speakers. Perfect for Sleeping, Sports, Air Travel, Meditation and Relaxation - BLACK
|Sale:||$19.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$10.02 (33%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- SUPER COMFORTABLE LYCRA HEADPHONES Includes a BONUS, TRAVEL BAG, ULTRA THIN SPEAKERS and a durable BRAIDED CABLE that will not tangle or kink. Lightweight, comfortable and washable sleep headband with adjustable speakers will give you the perfect fit. These sleep earphones are the perfect aid for sleeping and battling insomnia.
- GREAT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY - Use for sports, yoga, meditation and relaxation. Kids love 'em too. Ideal for children, college students, dorm life, shared apartments, noisy roommates, snoring spouses and co-eds. Will not hurt your ears like earbuds or other bulky earphone headbands.
- THE PERFECT GIFT - a unique and fun gift for for friends and family. Surprise them these super comfortable, breathable, lightweight headphones. Give the gift of of comfort and relaxation.
- MADE TO LAST - with a flexible and durable 1.5 meter braided cord and strudy 3.5 mm stereo plug. Will not kink, twist of break under normal use. Use with all your favorite devices like Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Blackberry, Nokia, LG, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, Asus, Sony, Dell, Toshiba, HP, MP3, MP4 and other audio devices
- FINALLY GET A GREAT NIGHT'S SLEEP - Drift away while blocking sounds that keep you awake or calm your racing mind while you relaxing in peace - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - CLICK TO ORDER NOW.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Size (LWH): 5 inches, 3.5 inches, 1 inches
ULTRA THIN AND SUPER COMFORTABLE
Newly upgraded with lycra material, mesh lining, ultra thin speakers and durable braided cord. These sleek sleep headphones provide the ultimate in cool comfort for sleeping, relaxing, sports or meditation. Embedded speakers in a lightweight, lycra headband are completely adjustable for the perfect fit.
INCLUDES BONUS TRAVEL BAG
The perfect accessory for traveling. Our handy carry bag makes it easy to take your headband earphones with you, in the air or on the road.
RELAX, ENJOY AND FALL TO SLEEP FASTER
Wear our sleep headphones to listen to relaxing music, audio books, podcast, or anything via your iPod, Smartphone, CD/DVD player, or any devoce with a 3.5mm jack.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND WASHABLE WITH SUPERIOR SOUND
Compatible with most music players. The wicking mesh liner contains thin removable speakers that plug into most audio devices with a 3.5 mm jack. 3016-32 Ohm Frequency Range: 20 to 20000Hz Rate Power: 20MW Maximum Power: 50MW Sensitivity: 120 +/- 4dB Compatibility.
ENJOY BETTER SLEEP,TRAVEL AND RELAXATION, CLICK THE ADD TO CART BUTTON NOW!!
Top Customer Reviews
These are not noise-cancelling headphones. I have two pairs of those, but they are impossible to wear while sleeping on my side. However playing sleep-inducing music through the CozyPhones enables me to "tune out" the distractions so that I can fall asleep. The headphones are not hi-fidelity, but I'm not awake long enough to care.
The evolution of sleeping with a snorer:
1. Earplugs - I've been sleeping with foam earplugs for years. There is not a pair of earplugs in existence that blocks out the sound of someone snoring one foot away from you. Muffles it some, sure, but not enough to prevent being awoken during the night. And no way can I go to sleep if he is already sleeping, and SNORING!
2. Earplugs + Pillow - The foam earplugs alone were not enough so in addition to the earplugs, I put a pillow over my head. Yeah, not super comfy, it falls off of course, but you do what you have to. Unfortunately, it still does not block out his snoring...
3. Earplugs + Sound Machine Pillow - I found a small pillow at BedBath&Beyond with a speaker that plays sounds, ocean, rain, etc. Adding some white noise to the pillow over my head definitely helped! But again, not very comfortable, and it falls off during the night. Plus, I have to turn it up kind of loud because I'm wearing earplugs, so hubby has to listen to it all night.
4. Earplugs + CozyPhones Sleep Headphones - SUCCESS!!! The combination of foam earplugs and these headphones works like a charm! I've discovered many apps for my phone with all kinds of white noise, nature sounds, etc. So now, not only does it stay put all night, I am not limited to the four sounds of the pillow I got from BedBath&Beyond!
I never knew such a thing as sleep headphones existed. I'd lay in bed at night with that stupid sound pillow perched on my head, wondering if there were headphones I could use while sleeping. I finally remembered one day to search "sleep headphones" on Amazon, and voila! They do exist! Seriously, the best solution yet to sleeping with a snorer! And I can listen to anything I want!
The sound quality is decent but they're SLEEP HEADPHONES. If you're looking for DJ headphones, don't buy this. Buy this if you're looking for something to run sleep meditations, quiet music, etc. through. For aforementioned purposes, these headphones are wonderful. It will provide a decent level of audio without overheating your face.
Also, I like the reinforced audio cable. I don't feel like I"m going to roll over in bed and rip the thing apart.
Probably my favorite sleep headphones to date. They're functional without me feeling like I have a heater attached to my face. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for such a product.
Also, they really are quite comfortable - as a side sleeper I can barely feel them there on my pillow while pressed against my ear.
Only downside is that they're slightly loose on my head and the earphones inside do tend to shift a little while I sleep, so I find myself needing to reposition them more often than I'd like. Circumference of my head crossing my ears is approximately 22 in, in case that would be a useful reference measurement for anyone.
Update (8/24/16): 2 modifications I made that really made these more pleasurable to use
1. Secure earpads with velcro pads
The earpads kept moving around, so per another reviewer's suggestion I bought VELCRO Brand - Sticky Back for Fabrics: No sewing needed - 1" x 3/4" Ovals, 8 Sets - Black to secure the earpads in place. I took the earpads out, stuck one velcro dot on each earpad. Then one at a time I put the earpad back in, adjusted its position to the desired position, stuck a safety pin to mark its position, took the earpad back out, inverted the headband to find where the safety pin was (on the inside), then stuck the opposite velcro piece on. Kind of a time-consuming process but I'm really happy with the results.
2. Adjust size with safety pins (see photo)
I emailed the seller regarding the looseness of the band and he said that others have tried using safety pins to adjust the size. I included a photo of what I did - I particularly like that this way the headphone cord is forced in one direction (make sure not to pierce those!), because I kept mixing up left/right. This way I know the headphone cord should always point down, and that it hasn't switched to the other side.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As someone who wakes in the middle of the night and sometimes needs help to get back...Read more