Air Fryer by Cozyna, Low Fat Healthy and Multi Cooker with Rapid Air Circulation System, 3.2 L with 2 e-cookbooks Included (over 50 recipes)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FULL FLAVOR, ZERO GUILT BY USING LESS OIL: The air fryer technology is the healthiest alternative to frying with oil. On average, the cozyna air fryer requires 70% less oil then any conventional fryer
- FRY, BAKE, GRILL and ROAST - ALL in ONE: Fries, grills, bakes, and roasts food using a tablespoon or less of oil to make chicken, burgers, fish, fries and more.
- 2 EXCLUSIVE COOKBOOKS INCLUDED: This air fryer comes with 1 Cookbook and and Additional e-book with more than 50 Recipes Included. From the most nutritious and delicious recipes to cook at home, to the most Jaw-Dropping recipes you didn't know you could make with an air fryer. Those books cover the most basic recipes, such as fries and fried Chicken, to the most spectacular, such as Thai Mushroom and Chicken Meatballs, to finish with the most delicious, such as Molten Chocolate Lava Cake...
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Buy with confidence as we offer 30-day money back guaranteed if you are not satisfied The cozyna air fyer is the healthiest way to cook your favorite foods such as fries, and hamburger. By allowing you to cook with a spoon or less of oil, the air fryer is the perfect tool to make healthier meals. In average, you will use less than 70% of oil by using the air fryer.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: All parts are dishwasher-safe for a quick and easy clean up
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The cozyna air fyer is the healthiest way to cook your favorite foods such as fries, and hamburger. By allowing you to cook with a spoon or less of oil, the air fryer is the perfect tool to make healthier meals. In average, you will use less than 70% of oil by using the air fryer.
The cozyna Airfryer's parts are dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. Included are 2 famous recipe books with over 50 recipes combined created exclusively for the Airfryer.
Here are its specifications:
- 1500 Watts
- 3.2 Liters capacity
- Fries, grills, bakes, and roasts food using a tablespoon or less of oil
- 30 Minute Timer
- Adjustable temperature up to 392 degrees
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- Includes 2 cookbooks with more than 50 recipes
Live a Healthier Lifestyle while still Enjoying Your Favorite Food!
Just because you want to improve your eating habits doesn’t mean you have to give up all of your favorite food! With the Cozyna low fat fryer, you can cook in a variety of different ways, and that of course includes frying! The best part about frying in the Cozyna Airfryer is that you only need a tablespoon of oil or less so on average you will be consuming about 70% less fat than you would when cooking with a traditional deep fryer!
Top Customer Reviews
There are plenty of air fryers on Amazon. I chose this one because the price was fair (The price I paid was 109.00. I Don't know why the review is saying it's 199.00 now) it's well designed, and comes with a really nice recipe book. There are only 2 pieces to clean, a basket and what the basket sits in. You can just fill the 2 pieces with hot water and soap to sit a few minutes and then wipe it clean. Super easy. Since you use little to no oil, the inside of the machine always stays clean. I've tried wiping it down inside but there just isn't any residue. Perhaps if you used a fattier cut of meat or more oil there would be a slight amount of residue inside.
Attached picture: Air "fried" potatoes. Raw to perfect in 15 mins. ½ teaspoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, seasonings.
I did. this is sooo cool. I got it one morning and by the dinner came along I was an EXPERT on air fryers.
Today I am going to make desert..
My only thing I have trouble with is turning the knob, but that's not your fault that's my old age fingers.
- Waaaaay less oil. I can fry on a whim now instead of pouring ~3 pts of oil and waiting for it heat up, etc. etc.
- Super super easy to clean. I'm not sure this can be put in the dishwasher, but it looks like it can be (at least the 'bowl' part)
- Heats up pretty quick, easy-to-use timer.
- Huge. I think I made like 13 chicken wings (the small ones) in there. I've also made some steaks.
- Things come out nice and crispy and just cooked well. Pork chops, chicken breast, chicken wings, steaks, fish (omg I made tilapia in here. seasoned, about ~10 minutes, nice and lightly crispy outside, tender and juicy inside)
Personal Cons but don't affect performance:
- That easy to use timer? It's a knob. I wish it was digital. But that's more of a personal preference.
- The temperature gauge is also a knob. I wish this was digital. Doesn't help that the inclosed cookbook uses an exact temperature that'd be kinda hard to find in the dial. But I circumvent this by just always keeping my temperature at max. I haven't had a problem yet; just cook things in 5-10 minute intervals.
- The basket + bowl sometimes takes forever to go back into the unit. I have to repeatedly take it out and shove it in. Something's not lined up perfectly. In addition, sometimes I'll get it back in and turn it on, only for it to not recognize that it's in, so I have to repeat the process. This is my BIGGEST gripe with this machine.
TL;DR: I wish it was digital, and I wish the basket went in easier. But otherwise, I love it.