Air Fryer XL by Cozyna (5.8QT) with airfryer cookbook (over 50 recipes) and a basket divider
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- #FAMILY SIZE| 50% MORE CAPACITY: The Cozyna XL low fat deep fryer can hold 5.5 liters (5.8 QT) which makes cooking for the family a piece of cake! Simply place your food in the basket, add oil if desired, choose your temperature and time, and enjoy!
- #EAT HEALTHY | USE 70% LESS FAT: The Cozyna XL Airfryer is the healthiest alternative to deep frying as it only requires a tablespoon of oil or less! This means, on average, you will consume 70% less fat while still enjoying all your favorite fried, grilled, baked and roasted foods!
- #VERSATILE COOKING | FRY, GRILL, BAKE AND ROAST: The Cozyna Air Fryer XL multi cooker is essentially a fryer, oven and grill all in one. Now you can easily fry, bake, roast and grill all your favorite foods with a single cooking appliance!
- #100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We offer a 60-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your healthy fryer. Purchase the Cozyna Air Cooker XL with confidence and effortlessly fry, grill, bake and roast delicious food for you and the family!
- #2 COOKBOOKS INCLUDED | OVER 50 RECIPES: The Cozyna healthy deep fryer comes with a cookbook plus an additional e-book cookbook full of nutritious and delicious recipes for every meal! The cookbooks include classic recipes including french fries and fried Chicken, exotic recipes like Thai Mushroom and Chicken Meatballs, and also desserts including a savory molten chocolate lava cake. There’s something for everyone in the family to enjoy!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The cozyna air fyer is the healthiest way to cook your favorite foods such as fries, and hamburger. By allowing you to cook with a spoon or less of oil, the air fryer is the perfect tool to make healthier meals. In average, you will use less than 70% of oil by using the air fryer.
The cozyna Airfryer's parts are dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. Included are 2 famous recipe books with over 50 recipes combined created exclusively for the Airfryer.
Here are its specifications:
- 1700 Watts
- 5.5 Liters (5.8 Quart) capacity
- Fries, grills, bakes, and roasts food using a tablespoon or less of oil
- 30 Minute Timer
- Adjustable temperature up to 400 degrees
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- Includes 2 cookbooks with more than 50 recipes
Live a Healthier Lifestyle while still Enjoying Your Favorite Food!
Enjoy More of Your Favorite Food!
The Cozyna Airfryer XL delivers all the same great results as our original Air Fryer but now you can enjoy even more of your favorite food! This healthy deep fryer is perfect for the family, or for hosting parties. Whip up a variety of foods with no hassle and of course no excess oil or fat!
Learn New Exciting Recipes!
Every Air Fryer XL comes with one cookbook, plus an additional e-book cookbook which you will receive via email! From appetizers to desserts, each cookbook has a variety of delicious recipes for you to try and enjoy. Who knows? Maybe you will discover some of your new favorites!
- Do not place the air fryer on a surface that is not heat resistant.
- Do not place the air fryer on a stovetop.
- Do not fill the pan with oil or any other liquid.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Purchased 6/21/18, as of today the coating on both the basket and the drawer is peeling off and I can no longer use this product because the coating is left on my food. It is past the 30 day refund period and I was instructed to contact the manufacturer. I wasted my money!
Best Appliance I have ever purchased! If you are on the fence as to whether you need a air fryer or not, do not hesitate. Buy one! I chose the Cozyna because of the size and reviews. There is one with a stainless basket, without the Teflon coating, but it is $200 more. This one meets all my needs and then some. I am enjoying not using the oven in the summer and the speed in which it cooks everything. Not too mention how the food tastes! Crunchy on the outside and moist on the inside. Bacon! Flat perfectly cooked slices without having to hover over to keep from burning. And no splattered grease. Baked sweet potatoes, baked chicken, roasted veggies, you name it!
The recipe book that is included is not super impressive, so here's the recipe that I found online & used:
2 lbs wings + drumettes
3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tsps minced garlic
2 tsps fresh parsley, chopped
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees for 3-4 minutes
Pat chicken pieces dry with a paper towel.
Mix parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
Toss chicken pieces in cheese mixture until coated.
Place chicken in bottom of air fryer basket and set timer to 12 minutes.
After 12 minutes, use thongs to flip chicken.
Fry again for 12 minutes.
Remove chicken from basket with tongs and sprinkle with more parmesan cheese and parsley.
Serve with ranch, buffalo, or your favorite dipping sauce.
**Update: One year later and it's still working great. However, the nonstick pan is becoming impossible to clean. Everything sticks to it, no matter how much oil I rub on it first. Also the bolts that hold the handle on are always coming loose and I am continually tightening them.