|Item Weight||95 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||42 x 31.5 x 46 inches|
|Item model number||AG-6000 Ivory|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Cozzia Dual Power ZG Recliner, Ivory Leather
|Price:||$1,349.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Independently operating power headrest and footrest
- "One Touch" Zero Gravity Button; Wood Color: Black
- Soothing Vibration Massage & Heat Therapy; Leather Color: Ivory
- Solid Beechwood Base
- High Grade Bonded Leather
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
A Closer Look
The Control Center
The 'One Touch' Zero Gravity Button and extra features.
The Dual Power ZG recliner puts your body in the perfect angle with your knees slightly above your heart.
Independently Operating Power Headrest and Footrest
Independently operated allows for all positions, whether watching tv, working on your laptop, quietly reading a book, or going to zero gravity.
Heat Therapy With Vibration Massage
Enjoy the soothing heat therapy with the optional vibration massage.
Why You Love It
The Dual Power ZG Recliner is our most popular and top rated chair. Cozzia's Innovation and Technology carefully designed the AG6000 to allow your body to reach a high level of relaxation with maximum control. Not to mention, it brings a terrific sense of fashion to any room. The detached pillow is also a favorite part of the experience, and provides the perfect amount lumbar support. Very sturdy and well crafted with high quality materials, the chair smoothly reclines back into Zero Gravity and the backrest or footrest can be adjusted independently. Cozzia loves to leave you addicted to a full experience. Go Zero Gravity!
|Dual Power Zero Gravity Recliner||'Air Touch' Zero Gravity Recliner|
|Product Model Number||AG-6000||AG-6100|
|Color Options||Black, Chocolate, Ivory||Black, Chocolate, Ivory|
|Material||Faux Leather||Bonded Leather|
|Weight Capacity||400 pounds||300 pounds|
|Timer||15 minutes||15 minutes|
|Zero Gravity Recline||✓||✓|
|Independently Operating Backrest and Footrest||✓||-|
The Cozzia Dual Power ZG Zero Gravity Recliner possess both form and function never before seen in a Zero Gravity Chair. Zero Gravity puts your body in Neutral Posture therefore allowing your spine to decompress and relax. Zero Gravity lessons the effects of gravity on the heart and lungs allowing them to operate more efficiently. Both blood circulation and lung capacity increase. The Cozzia Dual Power ZG Recliner is designed to allow your body to reach a high level of relaxation and brings a terrific sense of fashion to any room.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 03/15/2016: It took three weeks to get someone here to fix the chair. Six days later it's broken again. It's not really worth it when it never works. You can't sit on it when it's not working as it's uncomfortable not reclined. So it's useless to me know. I'll wait another 3 weeks and hopefully they can fix it but I am regretting buying this. Not worth the price. Lowering my rating.
Update 04/08/2016: Someone flew out here from Cozzia to fix my chair. Worked great for 2 weeks and now it's broken again. The actuator goes too far and get's stuck. Why they don't have a physical stop on the thing I have no idea. I seem to have a total lemon here. I do not advice buying this until they actually figure out how to keep it working.
Update 04/16/2016: Despite my bad review I want to say that Cozzia customer service is top notch and they go out of their way. As you can see above they even flew a tech out here the second time. They are now sending me a new chair and a tech to pack up the old one since I just had surgery. I've raised my review to 3 stars again and if the new one lasts I will make it 5 again.
Update 05/07/2016: They have sent me an all new chair that works perfectly. It feels more comfortable in the non reclyned position so something must have been bent a bit in shipping on the old one that put strain on the actuators. Loving the Chair now. And again GREAT SERVICE.
1. The shipping container is huge, most everything is assembled, you just place the headrest/chair back/seat/foot padding and connect a couple snap connectors for the massage/heat is needed.
2. Installation instructions are poor- not a step by step "cookbook" on what to do in what order, but you can figure out what you have to do.
3. The foot rest support will extend upward only to a certain angle - if you want to sit upright but with legs out forward, you can not get that angle. You have to recline the back section to a degree.
4. The One touch Zero gravity button works well. It raises your feet, then start to recline fully. Motor is super quiet.
5. To return to upright position, turn off the power - if you are heading to a ringing phone or to answer a doorbell, it takes a bit to get to starting position.
6. The bonded leather feels pretty solid- time will tell how it wears. Has anyone heard if you can buy a replacement pad set, in case of a tear or accident? UPDATE: I confirmed with manufacturer that replacement bonded leather cover is available directly from them, if you need.
7. Vibration/massage is ok, have not had a chance to try the heating capability.
Last comment - was watching TV reclined partially - and soon I was in dreamland. I found the chair very comfortable, the head pillow helps a lot. it is a firm comfort, and fits my 6'6" 270 lb frame well. It is a chair that you sit on, not in. You do not sink in like the traditional recliner. I am enjoying it very much.