Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Crabs Adjust Humidity - Vol Two
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on April 10, 2014
Only $14 plus shipping direct from the manufacturer and you can buy volumes 1 and 3 as well. We play this mixed with our Cards Against Humanity decks and it works really well. Had people complaining when they drew the regular cards but then again we had people who were into crude humor.
on December 6, 2014
Fun little add on pack for CAH, anyone worried about having cards with 2 diff names, dont worry about it! when playing the game the cards are too similar to notice even though these say crabs adjust humidity on them.
Side note, there is only one card in this deck that has to do with furries, for anyone that is wanting it because of the fox fursuit card, that is the only one like that in the deck. Wish there were more, but overall it adds some fun cards!
on February 8, 2014
I love this expansion. It works perfectly with CAH. I like that it gives a new twist to the game. It bring a whole different think tank to a great game. I'd recommend it to anyone who plays. I bought both expansions
on June 28, 2014
I was hoping for a fun addition to my Card Against Humanity set. However, most of these cards are just weird and not very amusing. They are like the inappropriate guest at the party that is trying to be funny but just ends up creeping everyone out.
on September 20, 2014
Great cards, they blend right in with my deck. I purchased everything related to this game and it's the life of the party, every single time.

FYI- you can fit all 5 official expansions, the "specialty" expansion AND all 3 of these unofficial expansion in The Bigger Blacker Box.
on December 9, 2014
The game cards are okay. A little more raunchy than the originals. The only bad part is there are a lot of "three card" fill in the blanks. It takes forever if you have a large crowd.
on March 11, 2015
As I stated in my review for Volume 3, there are far too many white cards about the male reproductive organ. It is no longer funny when every other white card has some kind of reference too it. All my friends I played with all realized it three turns into the game. Kind of lame, but it is still a fun game. If you ask me, this is a dumbed down version of Cards Against Humanity, which is a dumbed down version of Apples to Apples. Pretty much.

In any case, if you enjoy those kinds of jokes on more than half the playing cards (white cards), then this is the game for you. Of course, that isn't to say I did not enjoy the game. There was a small portion of cards we all cracked up on. But I digress.

On a side note, I should have the reviews switched for this volume and the third one. Oh well!
on March 8, 2016
We have played cards against humanity a lot over the last few years with many expansions. The Crabs Adjust Humidity ones are our favorites, because they are funnier. When it is time to draw cards, everyone goes for these first. If you have to pick one expansion, make it a Crabs Adjust Humidity one.
on April 22, 2015
Great addition to the many expansions for Cards Against Humanity. This expansion was way better and more shocking than most of the Cards against Humanity packs. They blend seamlessly with the original game.
on January 8, 2015
These are so much better than the official cards against humanity cards. The game starts to lose it's appeal once you start remembering the cards. These are way better and brought back my zeal for playing. Awesome!