Lyft Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on March 8, 2016
We have played cards against humanity a lot over the last few years with many expansions. The Crabs Adjust Humidity ones are our favorites, because they are funnier. When it is time to draw cards, everyone goes for these first. If you have to pick one expansion, make it a Crabs Adjust Humidity one.
on April 18, 2017
Crabs cards are way funnier than the original Cards against humanity series. They do seem to be dirtier and a bit raunchier. But hey, that's the point. Cards are make of good material, very durable and colored similar to the CAH series. I'd say theres about a hundred per box.
These fit perfectly with the "cards against humanity" packs. And they're actually funnier than the "cards against humanity" decks. You can play with just these decks, or mix them with the "cards against humanity" packs. They fit seamlessly.
on April 20, 2015
Meh. Not as good as the reviews and advertising led us to believe. Sometimes "out there" is hilarious if done right, SOMETIMES, it's just trying too hard. I actually did NOT find these quite as funny.
on December 3, 2016
Hilarious. Great Value. A must-own for any Cards Against Humanity owner. This has my highest recommendation.
on May 25, 2016
If you are a fan of Cards Against then this is a must add addition into your deck. All of the Crabs Adjust work wonderfully and seems to be just as awful as Cards Against (sometimes more so). The only problem is you might want to sleeve the cards. We were playing last week and there were six of us, five of us played Cards Against Cards, one played Crabs Adjust (so we knew who had played that card from the title on the back of the card).
on January 8, 2016
HORRIBLE! Ugh, this was such a disappointment. I gave the cards away the first time I used them. They are sophomorish and not at all salty or cheeky like the original. I can't imagine who would like these other than dullards.
on April 18, 2016
I like these cards. Some more than the original game. I read the reviews to make sure they would feel like the original and many people said they were exactly the same quality, but when I opened the pack I was disappointed. The cards feel cheaply made like they're made of some flimsy bendable plastic material. You can easily feel the difference in the cards, though I find them funny enough where I'll keep them to play with.
on January 8, 2015
These are so much better than the official cards against humanity cards. The game starts to lose it's appeal once you start remembering the cards. These are way better and brought back my zeal for playing. Awesome!
on December 14, 2014
Awesome expansion for CAH. Very funny, but some cards are nerdier than regular CAH so it will depend on your audience.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.