Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 4, 2018
My addiction started with Cards Against Humanity and I never thought I would have a new favorite game...
Until Crabs Adjust Humidity.
Now, I am fully aware this is an "unofficial expansion" for CAH but the cards in this deck made me laugh so hard I was snorting.
Drinks were spilled, people were choking on their food (what kind of idiot tries to eat while playing a game this funny?!) it was just hilarious!
I cannot wait to get the other expansions to see what they are like!
on September 12, 2016
These cards mix in so well, you will barely notice the difference. The quality is excellent and the feel is exactly the same. The cards are more outrageous and offensive, which is what you want if you play Cards. If you are a fan of the game, these are a must-get.
on December 19, 2016
I got this as a gift for someone. I was surprised when I opened the box to find extra cool stuff.
review image
on July 19, 2017
CAPTAIN!!! INTENSE VULGAR AND RACIAL WORDS AHEAD!!!
Welcome to Crabs Adjust Humidity. An expansion to Cards Against Humanity. (You Need The Original Game To Play This)
Mixed with jokes like Black People, Anne Frank, Super Soldiers, and whatever you find to be racist, you'll probably find it here. This game is not for people who get pissed off easily. Recommend it to people who can take a joke and know this is just a game.
on April 12, 2016
Not sure why anyone gave this expansion pack lower than a three star review. I found it equally as funny as the the "official" expansion packs. Cockasaurus Rex was definitely my favorite card!
on August 29, 2016
Awesome expansion pack. This is an off brand expansion pack for the game Cards Against Humanity. This expansion includes both white and black cards that can be used with your current game. The cards are hilarious and increase the enjoyment of the game. Great stocking stuffer idea for a college student or a friend!
on May 20, 2017
I prefer this deck to the original cards against humanity, as do the rest of my friends that play. If they see this shape on the card they will fight over them. Hilarious and horrible at the same time.
on March 13, 2018
I really had an open mind buying this game but it is not nearly as funny as the original cards against humanity. It really is like an off brand of that game and off brands are never as good. Still decent game.
on April 4, 2018
Hysterical. Mixed these in with Cards Against Humanity and these were the best cards. Once we ran through this deck, the regular CAH cards seemed kind of lame in comparison. I plan to buy more of these.
on May 5, 2016
These are some of the funniest cards in my collection. My friends love finding new ones they haven't seen before. There are some absolutely ridiculous cards, but nothing overly offensive (though this is not a game to play if you offend easily). Compared even to the original branded expansions, this is a great deck.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.