Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 24, 2013
I ordered both Crabs volumes after playing CAH at my friend's house where he had these cards integrated into his deck. I honestly didn't even notice that they weren't part of the original game until he pointed it out to the group. Once I started looking for them, I thought that they were some of the best cards in play: very funny, very raunchy and very offensive. Some of the references were more geeky or obscure than the original game, so that would be something to be aware of.

The card and printing quality is excellent: I held one of the Crabs cards and one of the CAH cards up to the light and the texture, feel and overall look of the cards was identical as far as I could tell. The typeface on the Crabs cards is slightly different, and the fronts have a little red near the logo, but those are the only differences I found and they don't bother me or my friends. I guess if you were paranoid, you could sleeve your deck in opaque white and black sleeves... but we just play to have a good time so none of the minor differences bother me.

One thing I will say, is I don't get the $30 price on here: they cost $14/deck on the Crabs Adjust Humidity website so that's some kind of crazy markup.
11 comment| 263 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2016
It's Hilarious. Buy it, you well not regret it!! Unless you don't like funny things such as "Sneezing, Farting, and having an Orgasm at the same time." Which I do, and it is also my favorite new card!! Play this game until 2 in the morning with 5 of your drunken buddies, and wake up in the morning wondering why your stomach hurts so much(and who is the stranger in my bed)!
on September 12, 2016
These cards mix in so well, you will barely notice the difference. The quality is excellent and the feel is exactly the same. The cards are more outrageous and offensive, which is what you want if you play Cards. If you are a fan of the game, these are a must-get.
on July 19, 2017
CAPTAIN!!! INTENSE VULGAR AND RACIAL WORDS AHEAD!!!
Welcome to Crabs Adjust Humidity. An expansion to Cards Against Humanity. (You Need The Original Game To Play This)
Mixed with jokes like Black People, Anne Frank, Super Soldiers, and whatever you find to be racist, you'll probably find it here. This game is not for people who get pissed off easily. Recommend it to people who can take a joke and know this is just a game.
on March 15, 2017
I have multiple (if not all) of the Cards Against Humanity expansions and packs. Crabs are a PERFECT addition to these and almost even more funny and horrible! I love that you can barely notice the difference between the two when playing the game (especially after a drink or two). I absolutely LOVE Crabs and will be adding more and more expansions to my game. LOVE IT!!! Thank you!! Super fast shipping too!
on April 12, 2016
Not sure why anyone gave this expansion pack lower than a three star review. I found it equally as funny as the the "official" expansion packs. Cockasaurus Rex was definitely my favorite card!
on August 29, 2016
Awesome expansion pack. This is an off brand expansion pack for the game Cards Against Humanity. This expansion includes both white and black cards that can be used with your current game. The cards are hilarious and increase the enjoyment of the game. Great stocking stuffer idea for a college student or a friend!
on May 5, 2016
These are some of the funniest cards in my collection. My friends love finding new ones they haven't seen before. There are some absolutely ridiculous cards, but nothing overly offensive (though this is not a game to play if you offend easily). Compared even to the original branded expansions, this is a great deck.
on May 20, 2017
I prefer this deck to the original cards against humanity, as do the rest of my friends that play. If they see this shape on the card they will fight over them. Hilarious and horrible at the same time.
These fit perfectly with the "cards against humanity" packs. And they're actually funnier than the "cards against humanity" decks. You can play with just these decks, or mix them with the "cards against humanity" packs. They fit seamlessly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.