Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 550 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 586 reviews
on June 13, 2016
It's Hilarious. Buy it, you well not regret it!! Unless you don't like funny things such as "Sneezing, Farting, and having an Orgasm at the same time." Which I do, and it is also my favorite new card!! Play this game until 2 in the morning with 5 of your drunken buddies, and wake up in the morning wondering why your stomach hurts so much(and who is the stranger in my bed)!
on March 15, 2017
I have multiple (if not all) of the Cards Against Humanity expansions and packs. Crabs are a PERFECT addition to these and almost even more funny and horrible! I love that you can barely notice the difference between the two when playing the game (especially after a drink or two). I absolutely LOVE Crabs and will be adding more and more expansions to my game. LOVE IT!!! Thank you!! Super fast shipping too!
on September 12, 2016
These cards mix in so well, you will barely notice the difference. The quality is excellent and the feel is exactly the same. The cards are more outrageous and offensive, which is what you want if you play Cards. If you are a fan of the game, these are a must-get.
on December 19, 2016
I got this as a gift for someone. I was surprised when I opened the box to find extra cool stuff.
review image
on August 29, 2016
Awesome expansion pack. This is an off brand expansion pack for the game Cards Against Humanity. This expansion includes both white and black cards that can be used with your current game. The cards are hilarious and increase the enjoyment of the game. Great stocking stuffer idea for a college student or a friend!
on May 5, 2016
These are some of the funniest cards in my collection. My friends love finding new ones they haven't seen before. There are some absolutely ridiculous cards, but nothing overly offensive (though this is not a game to play if you offend easily). Compared even to the original branded expansions, this is a great deck.
on April 12, 2016
Not sure why anyone gave this expansion pack lower than a three star review. I found it equally as funny as the the "official" expansion packs. Cockasaurus Rex was definitely my favorite card!
on May 20, 2017
I prefer this deck to the original cards against humanity, as do the rest of my friends that play. If they see this shape on the card they will fight over them. Hilarious and horrible at the same time.
on April 12, 2017
Great oddball addition to Cards Against Humanity at a great price.
on July 10, 2016
I like these better than Card Against Humanity; however as with all these card games they are all very repetitive and it just seems like there is soooo many duplicates with very few cards.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.