Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 546 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 582 reviews
on June 13, 2016
It's Hilarious. Buy it, you well not regret it!! Unless you don't like funny things such as "Sneezing, Farting, and having an Orgasm at the same time." Which I do, and it is also my favorite new card!! Play this game until 2 in the morning with 5 of your drunken buddies, and wake up in the morning wondering why your stomach hurts so much(and who is the stranger in my bed)!
on March 15, 2017
I have multiple (if not all) of the Cards Against Humanity expansions and packs. Crabs are a PERFECT addition to these and almost even more funny and horrible! I love that you can barely notice the difference between the two when playing the game (especially after a drink or two). I absolutely LOVE Crabs and will be adding more and more expansions to my game. LOVE IT!!! Thank you!! Super fast shipping too!
on August 29, 2016
Awesome expansion pack. This is an off brand expansion pack for the game Cards Against Humanity. This expansion includes both white and black cards that can be used with your current game. The cards are hilarious and increase the enjoyment of the game. Great stocking stuffer idea for a college student or a friend!
on April 12, 2016
Not sure why anyone gave this expansion pack lower than a three star review. I found it equally as funny as the the "official" expansion packs. Cockasaurus Rex was definitely my favorite card!
on September 26, 2015
Hahaha! Have not laughed so hard ever! For a small group of people 3-4 this is enough to play a short game. I brought it on a trip and was able to play without bringing the whole Cards Against Humanity set. Probably won't be fun after a couple games, however, as there is such a limited set.

This set is very geeky! Has the Winchesters and the TARDIS among other things. Our favorite was "Ever since the ooslik, an Eskimo club made from the penis bone of a walrus, I have had a deep fear of women who don't need no man." (May be transcribed incorrectly but that's the idea lol)

Added to the full deck these were VERY popular. It's also nice for visiting as they have a little red symbol and are quick to separate out from your friends' CAH deck once the party is over.
on December 19, 2016
I got this as a gift for someone. I was surprised when I opened the box to find extra cool stuff.
review image
on July 10, 2016
I like these better than Card Against Humanity; however as with all these card games they are all very repetitive and it just seems like there is soooo many duplicates with very few cards.
on April 21, 2015
I might even live crabs better than the original game! The cards blend seamlessly into my deck and are very funny. Hours of fun. Just wish there were more cards...but then where would I store them all?
on April 12, 2017
Great oddball addition to Cards Against Humanity at a great price.
on April 15, 2017
Love these cards as much as cards against humanity. We mixed them into our Cards Against Humanity game and had a blast with them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.