- File Size: 1606 KB
- Print Length: 199 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Orange Caves Publishing; 6 edition (February 10, 2016)
- Publication Date: February 10, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01BNDQDEE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#182,523 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #3 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Test Preparation > Graduate & Professional > Teaching
- #38 in Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Project Management > PMP Exam
- #118 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Studying & Workbooks > Study Guides
Crack the New (2016) PMP® Exam in 4 Weeks: Using Simple, Proven, Step-by-Step Approach (Ace Your PMP® Exam) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This book was no help or insight into taking the PMP exam or even what's been updated.
He wrote things like: "make sure you find a study technique that works for you, try highlighting or organizing by groups," "make sure you don't get discouraged". Really? Any person who is taking the PMP should have some of this "common sense" already, if not, you should not be a in the PM profession.
In the book there is a link to sign up for Shiv notes. This seems to be good information. Only issue is it's given to you in a convoluted format, where you are sent daily emails. Why not put this information into one book and combine with some of the details on scheduling, application, as an intro, to the actual material you need to learn to pass the exam??? Any ways I just think the writer could have took a better clearer approach to PMP.
Most recent customer reviews
Thank you Shiv.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Project Management > PMP Exam
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Certification & Development
- Books > Education & Teaching > Studying & Workbooks > Study Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Studying & Workbooks > Study Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Test Preparation > Graduate & Professional > Teaching