*** Now the entire series (13 books) is available as a single book, priced low for a limited time. Search the ASIN number B01GTQ797K ***Please note that this book is NOT a PMP Study Guide.
This book gives you a result-oriented Exam Blueprint for your PMP success, along with tips, techniques, free resources, and is based on the experience of the author & 657+ students he has helped pass PMP so far."This is probably one of the important books you will need to have in your PMP prep arsenal. Shiv Shenoy has been helping students prepare for PMP exam through his blog and coaching. I'm glad to see him bringing out this book to help students prepare for the new PMP exam, which PMI released in Jan-2016."
- Cornelius Fichtner, PMP
The Project Management PrepCast
'Crack the New PMP Exam (2016) in 4 Weeks - Using Simple, Proven, Step-by-step Approach' is a collective intelligence based blueprint to ace your PMP exam.Don't have a kindle? No worries. You can easily read this book through the Kindle Cloud Reader on your Computer or through the free Kindle App on almost any smartphone or desktop.
This book is the result of experience of hundreds of students around the world that the author has personally helped pass the PMP certification exam conducted by PMI. This book contains highly effective information that makes it easy for you to prepare and ace your Project Management certification (PMP) exam. Many of the tips and techniques you lean here can be applied for other certification exams as well in your career. This book is updated with newer insights discovered from time to time.
Here's what you will learn in this book:
"...It will be a valuable tool in your PMP tool kit."
- How PMP can greatly increase your chances of higher salary, better opportunity and recognition in the industry, so you can progress faster
- What do you need to know about the updated syllabus based new PMP exam, thus avoiding confusion and simplify your study efforts
- An easy way to apply for PMP on PMI site, so your application is not rejected for want of information (template provided). Phew! this is a stress-buster.
- The whole examination process explained step-by-step - so you can move ahead confidently
- New PMP changes outlined
- PMP myths - best avoided to increase your chances of passing the exam
- A step-by-step 4-week study plan - refined over last two years based on the feedback from hundreds of PMP students. The clincher!
- Simple technique to answer any ITTO based questions with confidence (no need to spend days or weeks trying to remember ITTOS!)
- Powerful tips and techniques at each step to simplify your PMP journey, increase your confidence and reduce overall study time
- Strategy to save 15+mins with access to formulas and more during your exam, legally!
- PMP prep advice from people around the world that took PMP exam and passed. Learn from their mistakes, avoid pitfalls. Priceless.
- How to get your PMP certification for Free!
- Bonus section added - additional PMP syllabus content of the new exam..
- A way to get 'Last Mile' prep material to make your PMP journey easier and enjoyable, teaching you what is not given in PMBOK guide - including ways to identify the 'type' of a question and answer it in seconds. This can get you into a confident state of mind instantly during the exam & save you 15-20 mins to answer tougher questions.
- ..and more.
- Wayne A Dunlap, PMP
Project Manager, U.S. Army"If you are looking for a 'one stop shop' in your approach to successfully passing the new PMP exam, use this resource from Shiv Shenoy. It is everything you need to know and more, written succinctly and in an easy to read format...."
- Kim Hammond, PMP*** Get the entire series (13 books in one) priced pretty low for a limited