Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

70%
30%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on April 8, 2013
This has to be one of the worst books I've ever read. The plots were very disjointed. The dialog was horrible....I found myself thinking on many occasions, 'Who would talk like this??' The characters were whiney and carried on, sometimes for pages, and then totally change their tune! And whoever edited this book needs to be fired! Sometimes I couldn't tell who was talking as the quotation marks were either in the wrong place or not there at all. Words in the middle of sentences were capitalized, and when someone agrees with you, they nod their heads, not shake them! The only reason I read to the end was to see if the one character finally wised up and tossed her husband to the curb...I was disappointed. The ending was abrupt and there was no closure. Even $3.03 was too much to pay for this book...they should have paid me to read it!
on June 3, 2012
This is one of the most poorly written, poorly plotted books offered on Amazon. It is incredible that the author has ever taken an English course. If I could have rated this a zero, I certainly would have. Having taught English (MA degree) for 26 years, this author would not have passed my class (es) based on this book. Where was her editor???? Five stars????
on September 23, 2012
This book was disjointed and difficult to follow. Even with holding a pet peeve of reading any book I have started, I gave up! The cover doesn't fit the story either. The effort to struggle through was just a strange experience.
on November 15, 2007
"I thought it was there!" If you read the last page you'll understand. I couldn't put this book down. The Plot kept thickening and twisting. It just continued getting better as it went on. There is a lot of suspense and a lot of really interesting characters.