- ASIN: B003755QI6
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,700 in Gift Cards (See Top 100 in Gift Cards) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Cracker Barrel Gift Card Collection
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Premium greeting cards options are available. Mail the gift card inside a personalized, 5x7 inch greeting card, which can added during Checkout.
- In store only
- Regional card - Retail stores located nationwide except in CA, NV, OR, WA, WY, VT, ME, AK or HI.
- Product cannot be shipped to freight forwarding companies.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards cannot be used as a method of payment for this item.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Gift Cards are the perfect way to enjoy homestyle meals in the restaurant or browsing in the country store. Or both. Best of all, Cracker Barrel Gift Cards have no fees and no expiration dates. Available in $25 and $50 denominations. Visit crackerbarrel.com to find a Cracker Barrel location near you.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To start out with a positive note, however, shipping *was* speedy.
Now on to the "not so good":
1. The card did not come with an envelope like you would get at the restaurant, so now I have to go buy one. This eliminates any and all convenience that buying this item online.
2. The card looks horrible. Its logo looks like it took a round through the washing machine and lost. I have a feeling the person(s) selling these cards reloaded them and then sent them out as you were buying them new. I kind of took for granted that you were getting a new card, however I'm sure this is probably what happened in the end.
3. I had to pay two-FREAKING-dollars for S&H?! Like I said before, had nothing else been wrong with the purchase, this was stomach-able fee, as physically driving to the nearest Cracker Barrel and back would have not quite been $2 in gas, but it saved time so I didn't mind it as much at the time (had I gotten said envelope and the card was presentable).
So in short, I bought this item as a gift for my grandparents as they really like to eat at Cracker Barrel. And now they get a card that looks like junk and I have to go out and spend a few more bucks on an envelope for it. This $25 card very quickly just turned into a $30 purchase. Unacceptable!