Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on May 9, 2012
I found numerous poor mistakes, such as missing equals signs, minus instead of plus, wrong numbers, even in the formulas given. Although the review was fantastic and I don't know what I would have done without it, I think they seriously need to consider revising it. The topics aren't in a very logical order, and it obviously hasn't been edited very carefully, since some problems use confusing notation. Additionally, the lack of some topics was . If what the other reviewers say about it not being edited for years is true, it's time to look elsewhere until they decide to update it. However, I can't say that I'd highly recommend any other product over it either.
on April 23, 2012
The book has 2 main defaults. Firstly, it doesn't specify which topics are AB and which topics are BC Calculus, which is a huge problem, if you are an AB student. Secondly and more importantly, there are tons of mistakes in the book! There are mistakes in explained problems, the main tests, answer keys... It is such a major error, as for example, I learn a new topic, try and solve a question and can't get the right answer! Then I check it with my TI, and find out that my answer is the correct one...

I gave it 2 stars though, because at least it covers all the necessary topics.
on January 7, 2017
Got me super prepared for my AP Calculus exam! I did a lot of research on the best review materials and this company was definitely at the top of the list among a lot of people that are in AP Calculus!
on May 25, 2012
My son is a bright kid, but this book really helped him be successful in the AP exam at school. Now, he did not get a "5", but he was very nervous before he got the book, felt a ton more comfortable after he used the book in preparation for the exam, and had a great result.

The book has a good approach that my son was comfortable with. The examples in the book were useful, relevant and made him more confident. He definitely credits the book for helping him be successful. I would recommend it to everyone.
on May 11, 2012
This book was excellent in preparing for the AP Calculus AB exam. The practice test was very similar to the actual test. If I hadn't done the practice test I would surely have done much worse. The only thing that was kind of bad was that the problems were a little less difficult for the free responses than on the actual exam.
on February 10, 2012
I was very impressed with this book. There are clear, concise explanations and solutions to practice problems. The practice tests are thorough and rigorous. It is a great review of the basics.....carefully leading a student through the mathematical processes. A great review for the exams!
on April 29, 2014
We all need knowledge but knowledge that continues to benefit mankind is indispensable. I'm glad I purchased this study book
on February 21, 2015
ok.
on December 11, 2014
thanks
on April 27, 2012
this is the great book. I have found most important information in the book. And it makes some lessons easier to understand