- Series: College Test Preparation
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Princeton Review (September 4, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0307945138
- ISBN-13: 978-0307945136
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.8 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #692,139 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cracking the AP Environmental Science Exam, 2013 Edition (College Test Preparation) Paperback – September 4, 2012
There is a newer edition of this item:
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It came right on time. The cover was a little damaged, but I think I will survive (:Published 17 months ago by Mimi
Came before time. Packaged securely. My son said it was easy to understand and found it a great study guide.Published on July 1, 2013 by Jean R. Brooks-Pagden
I recommend this AP Enviro Science exam help, by using this tool I was able to get a 5 on my ap exam.Published on May 25, 2013 by lorenda rodriguez