Cracking the Case Method, Legal Analysis for Law School Success (Career Guides) 2nd Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Create digital flashcards instantly
"The Eighth Sister" by Robert Dugoni
A pulse-pounding thriller of espionage, spy games, and treachery by the New York Times bestselling author of the Tracy Crosswhite Series. | Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- File Size : 19555 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Publication Date : November 15, 2017
- Print Length : 281 pages
- Publisher : West Academic Publishing; 2nd Edition (November 15, 2017)
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B078N6TWNJ
- Screen Reader : Supported
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #788,174 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: