- Series: Graduate School Test Preparation
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Princeton Review; 1 edition (December 27, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0375427422
- ISBN-13: 978-0375427428
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.9 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (28 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#591,083 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #517 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Nursing > Test Preparation & Review
- #730 in Books > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education > Test Preparation > Professional > Nursing
- #1056 in Books > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education > Test Preparation > Professional > Professional
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cracking the Nursing School Entrance Exams (Graduate School Test Preparation) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
ITPro.TV Video Training
Take advantage of IT courses online anywhere, anytime with ITPro.TV. Learn more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I highly recommend this book if you need a supplement material on top of the ATI teas V book .
Most Recent Customer Reviews
AAAsell is awesome I got my book the next day I am excited to learn this book I hear it's
A pretty good tool
Great book, so far the Princeton Review are the best. I tried other publishers as well, but since I first tried Toefl from Princeton, I only buy from this publisher for all my exam... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Daniela
The book arrived yesterday but by what I can see the information will be extremely helpful! Well worth the money!Published 14 months ago by Aggie G