|Print List Price:||$17.95|
Save $11.96 (67%)
Cracking The Website Code: Grow Your Own Online Business Faster With A Smarter Website and Savvy Marketing Kindle Edition
|Length: 230 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Many reviewers will want to rate more than five stars for this book.
I'm sure about it.
- Website is a part of 'cyber' space
- Janice cumberlidge makes sure that the reader understands that an identity in cyber space is as important as a retail identity
- The need and scope of having a web site is well dealt
- Dealings thereafter is shown in a clear picture
- Lessons from this book can be suited to many other places in life and business
- Such is the writing that the reader feels utmost comfort to engage and get ahead
- As an avid reader, I can tell that this clarity is almost surreal
- An intelligent and motherly work
- Loving this
Lay out, structure 4+/5
Value for money 4.5/5
As I started building my third website recently and I'm improving my skills as I go, Janice's book is helping me along so I remember what's next now. I already read the whole thing once; highlighted and bookmarked what was relevant for me in this process, and now I'm going through the whole thing again (scanning, sort of) as I work on my website, to make sure all the important parts are covered.
The bonus content is also valuable material.
I had a hard time getting through the book. I was distracted by her ideas for helping maximize the use of a website in being found and getting its point across to viewers, I wanted to try them right away. I had to settle for reading it now; I will be carefully going over the workbook for getting the most out of my website.
I'm reading "Cracking the Website Code" a second time to be certain I don't miss any of the gems it contains. Really good stuff!
I liked the end of each chapter summaries that outlined the chapter, they really helped bring my focus back after reading each in detail!
I'm glad I now know the difference between the Internet and WWW, I didn't know they were different! How to define your target market and copy/keywords has been most useful too.
I would recommend the book to everyone that wants their own website! So many people want to "get" a website and think it is like creating a word doc. They don't think about all the other things that go into it! This is such an incredibly comprehensive book that touches on all the things a person would need to learn to have their website web-worthy!
I also like how Janice covers ways to increase your website earning potential with readers all while being yourself and writing in your own voice.
Thank you, Janice.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Hacking
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development & Design > Web Design
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Web Site Design