Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on October 14, 2013
...but I'm the one addicted to Cradle of Athena! It's fun and goes really fast. I've never played these type of games before, so it took me awhile to 'get the hang' of it. It's perfect for a non-video/non-gamer type like me, more of a puzzle and not a lot of flashy confusing animations.
on February 22, 2013
I loved this game and I loved the 2 games for 1 aspect. But, when I got to the end of Jewel Master Egypt, the level that has the cornucopia does not work properly. The cornucopia are too big and don't fit into the squares. You can't see properly to line the items up, so you can't finish the scene. Otherwise, it's a fun game, just you get stuck when you get to this level.
on November 11, 2017
Fun to play
on March 27, 2014
Fun games, I like the two games in one, I would recommend this to all my friends.I enjoy it a lot.I can play it for hours and the time fly's very quickly
on October 28, 2015
The game is matching symbols within a certain time limit. Great game to keep you occupied. Nothing to learn -- simply something to pass the time.
on December 24, 2013
This game is a lot of fun. If you like the bejeweled games, you will enjoy this one. Building your own empire helps add a little more to just matching the icons.
on March 18, 2015
everyone in my house loves these kinds of games, my daughter especially loves them so this was a great gift to her
on October 19, 2014
good game my wife loves it
on March 6, 2013
Not as good as Cradle of Egypt but nevertheless very entertaining !! Could be played by kids as well as adults
on May 18, 2013
Well I needed something to keep my mind off an upcoming surgery and bought this because I am into puzzle games. Not really a button masher for action games. Got it and tried it once. Ugh!! The graphics are way too small for me and I found myself getting dizzy because of holding it so close to see what symbol I was hitting. Definitely wouldn't suggest this to anyone. If you want something puzzle like, get Bejeweled 3. The graphics are much nicer, bigger to look at and the mini puzzles will give a variety that keeps going and going and going.Definitely save your money and run away from Jewel Master Collection. what a stinker!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.