Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 14, 2013
...but I'm the one addicted to Cradle of Athena! It's fun and goes really fast. I've never played these type of games before, so it took me awhile to 'get the hang' of it. It's perfect for a non-video/non-gamer type like me, more of a puzzle and not a lot of flashy confusing animations.
on February 22, 2013
I loved this game and I loved the 2 games for 1 aspect. But, when I got to the end of Jewel Master Egypt, the level that has the cornucopia does not work properly. The cornucopia are too big and don't fit into the squares. You can't see properly to line the items up, so you can't finish the scene. Otherwise, it's a fun game, just you get stuck when you get to this level.
on November 11, 2017
Fun to play
on October 28, 2015
The game is matching symbols within a certain time limit. Great game to keep you occupied. Nothing to learn -- simply something to pass the time.
on September 20, 2013
Enjoyable game with many levels of play. There are 2 locations with different goals. Game can also be played in a relaxed mode. Entertainment for all ages.
on March 20, 2013
I love this game! When I get started playing I don't want to shut it off! Very addicting. I want to try to purchase other games in this series when I can. On top of everything else it's very relaxing, also reasonably priced. Thank you! Highly recommended.
on March 18, 2015
everyone in my house loves these kinds of games, my daughter especially loves them so this was a great gift to her
on August 20, 2013
This double game pack was quite a bargain. The two games were hard and kept us all busy for hours. The only one who has not finished is my 90 year old Mom but don't kid yourself she is on level 84 out of 100.
on March 27, 2014
Fun games, I like the two games in one, I would recommend this to all my friends.I enjoy it a lot.I can play it for hours and the time fly's very quickly
on December 24, 2013
This game is a lot of fun. If you like the bejeweled games, you will enjoy this one. Building your own empire helps add a little more to just matching the icons.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.