Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 14, 2013
...but I'm the one addicted to Cradle of Athena! It's fun and goes really fast. I've never played these type of games before, so it took me awhile to 'get the hang' of it. It's perfect for a non-video/non-gamer type like me, more of a puzzle and not a lot of flashy confusing animations.
on November 11, 2017
Fun to play
on February 22, 2013
I loved this game and I loved the 2 games for 1 aspect. But, when I got to the end of Jewel Master Egypt, the level that has the cornucopia does not work properly. The cornucopia are too big and don't fit into the squares. You can't see properly to line the items up, so you can't finish the scene. Otherwise, it's a fun game, just you get stuck when you get to this level.
on March 20, 2013
I love this game! When I get started playing I don't want to shut it off! Very addicting. I want to try to purchase other games in this series when I can. On top of everything else it's very relaxing, also reasonably priced. Thank you! Highly recommended.
on March 27, 2014
Fun games, I like the two games in one, I would recommend this to all my friends.I enjoy it a lot.I can play it for hours and the time fly's very quickly
on March 12, 2014
Love to have the choice of which game to do! I challenge myself to beat the other games level! It sure shipped here fast to! Try it you'll like it!
on October 28, 2015
The game is matching symbols within a certain time limit. Great game to keep you occupied. Nothing to learn -- simply something to pass the time.
on December 10, 2012
I bought this cartridge because I already had Cradle of Athena, and I really enjoyed it. With this cartridge you get both that game and the follow on game. I definitely recommend it.
on January 6, 2012
First, I ordered this game as an afterthought. Received the Amazon email regarding discounts on Nintendo DS games. My daughter likes puzzle games, so I ordered the item expecting it to arrive after Christmas.

Ordered Dec 19, 2011 and was given an estimated delivery date of Dec 29, 2011. Imagine my surprise when it arrived on Dec 23, 2011!! FOUR days!! Outstanding!

My daughter (age 9) loves playing this game. I limit her time playing, so she never plays more than 30 minutes a day (especially school days), but she enjoys solving the puzzles. She also likes that this is 2 games in one, so you can play different games without even changing the cartridge.

If you need a game that will keep your child happy and occupied, highly recommend this game.
on December 24, 2013
This game is a lot of fun. If you like the bejeweled games, you will enjoy this one. Building your own empire helps add a little more to just matching the icons.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.