Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
I am quite addicted to the Cradle of games. I've played them all multiple times. They are some of the few games outside the RPG genre that I can play over and over. This newest effort is just as good as the last several have been. The gameplay is lightning fast which means you don't have a delay between the match and your next move. This keeps the game fast paced and keeps your energy levels high.

It has the same structure as all the other Cradle games so nothing really new or revolutionary. That us fine with me. Why fix something that is not broken? The only thing is that, in the other previous games, if you earned special bonus capability it transferred to your next level, that does not happen here. You can still win but it does ramp up the difficulty once you hit about level 55 or so. The music is a bit more understated on this Persia game than the others but it definitely has a Persian flavor. The Egypt game has the best music of them all in my opinion. This one suits just fine though it doesn't standout to me.

Overall a great game. I was able to get pretty far in it at Otakon last weekend and have not encountered any problems. The beginning levels on this are much easier than some of the other games but the difficulty is progressive. I did like some of the new tiles. Persia seems to have tiles that are easier to distinguish than the Rome games. These games are wonderful values due to their addictive fun and replay potential. Enjoy!
on November 23, 2012
Love-Love-Love it. Once again, I purchased this for my two boys and have fallen in love with it myself. This is a fun challenge for everyone. No way do you fly through this game. I hope Nintendo keeps making games like this. I feel it is important for children, and of course adults, to use their minds and make decisions when playing games. You will not get bored with this super game!
on September 13, 2012
I bought three of the new 3match games for Grandma by Rising Star. She is glued to them. She prefers this brand by far. Her favorite is Cradle of Rome and she says this is very similar to it. To me its worth 5 stars because it makes her quite happy. She has had no complaints about it so far.
on July 25, 2013
I like all the matching 3 gem games in general. Some are sort of tough like 7 wonders of the ancient world while others like 7 wonders II are easier. I love Jewel Match, Jewel Master, Jewels of the Ages, & all the Bejeweled ones as well. This one is MOST like the Jewel Master collection but so much more updated & exciting. If you enjoy match 3 games put this one on your list.
on September 16, 2012
Yes this is another matching color tiles but it is very challenging. I have been at this game now for one month and still haven't completed it. Was on level 69 for one week but I don't play for hours daily. I do look forward to being able to pick the game up daily and attempt to complete a level. The icons to help are limited and this creates more challenges, as one has to watch where to match tiles, as well as, be quick in your responses. I recommend this game to anyone who likes to match tiles. Worth the cost.
on January 2, 2017
Had all the other Jewel Master Games and this one I didn't have. It works good.
on February 25, 2013
I have several of these Jewel Master games and I rotatate playing them. They are so addicting and challenging. This one did not disappoint me and I have a hard time putting it away. The only thing I would change is for the bonus icons to save. It would be nice to be able to use more the one per game. Still I recommend it for game players.
on February 5, 2013
I already had Jewel Master Egypt and am addicted to it so when I saw this I got it. What I like even more about this one is the puzzles it has. You slide them around to make a picture, kind of like the old puzzles you would slide to put the numbers in rows when you were a little kid, I'm dating myself cuz we didn't have electronic games then!
on December 20, 2016
thank you. very good product and fast shipment
on June 3, 2013
This is the third game that I have played (Egypt, Rome and Athena), this game is very hard and frustrating on certain levels. The helps the previous games had are extremely hard to get. If the designers were going to make the game this hard a skip button should have been included.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.