- Paperback: 372 pages
- Publisher: Writer's Digest Books; 2 edition (December 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1582970858
- ISBN-13: 978-1582970851
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.9 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #151,563 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Craft and Business of Songwriting (2nd Edition) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Most Collectible Photography Books of All Time
These are books that draw the eye time and time again. Learn more on AbeBooks.com
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
John Braheny is the co-founder/director for the Los Angeles Songwriters Showcase, a national non-profit service organization for songwriters. He conducts seminars throughout the U.S. and offers one-on-one consultations with writers, writer/artists and businesses. He lives in North Hollywood, California.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?