- Paperback: 372 pages
- Publisher: Writer's Digest Books; 2 edition (December 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1582970858
- ISBN-13: 978-1582970851
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.9 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,688,720 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Craft and Business of Songwriting (2nd Edition) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
John Braheny is the co-founder/director for the Los Angeles Songwriters Showcase, a national non-profit service organization for songwriters. He conducts seminars throughout the U.S. and offers one-on-one consultations with writers, writer/artists and businesses. He lives in North Hollywood, California.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?