- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B008V5XF44
- Item model number: 1901622
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #756,014 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Craft Men's Hybrid Weather Glove, Black, X-Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester
- 2-in-1 glove for optimal usability
- E-Touch thumb and forefinger are smartphone compatible
- Silcone gripper on palm/ fingers
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Fabric Type||100% Polyester|
|Package Height||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1 pound|
CRAFT's Accessory collection has been developed in collaboration with the world's top endurance athletes to ensure optimal performance, protection and comfort.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason I say this is that the Craft Hybrid's are exceptional gloves and the touch feature allows you to check your phone, music, GPS, etc while cycling. However, they are not for extreme cold. The fit is exceptional and they are well made. You could easily use them for 40f and up temperatures. I like that I can place the mitten part over all 4 fingers or only three so that my thumb and forefinger are exposed but still protected by the glove.
These gloves work ok for dry 30-40 degree weather and mild wind, but are basically useless if it's wet outside or if it gets much colder than 25. They don't do a very good job at wind blocking, and in order for them to be warm enough, I always use the mitten hood, which detracts completely from the advantage of a neon yellow glove. Additionally the elastic around the wrists tends to be annoying and make it difficult to put on/remove the gloves.
I've been wearing them for about 2 months now and some of the stitching looks a bit tired- probably due in part to the fact that I need to wear another pair of gloves underneath them to stay warm.
I would not buy these gloves again