Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, Turquoises, 6 Per Package
|Price:||$6.94 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$5.01 (42%)|
|You Save:||$0.00 (0%) with Subscribe & Save|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- These alcohol based markers make a great addition to any craft room or design studio
- Each pen is double-ended with a broad chisel nib for large area fills and a fine bullet tip for detailed work
- The pens are refillable and the barrels are ergonomic and hexagonal shaped so they won't roll around your work area
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
CRAFTER'S COMPANION-Spectrum Noir Marker Sets. These alcohol based markers make a great addition to any craft room or design studio. Each pen is double-ended with a broad chisel nib for large area fills and a fine bullet tip for detailed work. The pens are refillable and the barrels are ergonomic and hexagonal shaped so they won't roll around your work area. They also feature a unique no slip rubberized grip for better control and a double-locking cap for extended time between refills. Plus they are fast-drying and won't bleed. They are a great tool for artists paper crafters rubber stampers designers architects and anyone who wants to color. This package contains six markers in coordinating colors. Available in a variety of color sets: each set sold separately. Non- toxic. Imported.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 30 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* There are `grips` on the markers to help you get the cap off easily and to prevent them from rolling.
* Hexagonal barrel to prevent rolling.
* Easy to read color numbers
* White line to tell you where the bullet nib is
* Low price
* Colors advertised on the caps dont actually match the color it actually comes out as
* Not so great ink quality
* Chunky barrels
* Brand name rubs off
* The ink is a little fuzzy around the edges
These do not compare with Copics. I have both and much prefer copics. There is better ink quality, nicer barrels, and minimal ink feathering. If you dont want copics high price, you can try Winsor and Newtons brushmarkers. They have great ink quality. I've had spectrum noirs markers since July. I don't recommend these markers. They can be okay for people starting out and just wanting to try markers.