Industrial Deals Beauty Prime Book Box Prime Day Lead Up nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99. Prime member exclusive. New subscribers only. Just $7.99/month after. Terms apply. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Prime Day modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $1.99 rentals for Prime members 1.99 rentals for Prime members 1.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 20, 2018
The socket walls are thin; That said I still like them. I don't trust that they will hold up to the Craftsman tools I inherited from my dad. You get a lot of tools for the price. As a cheap backup set to carry in the car, these are sufficient. If, however, you are looking for the old school craftsman quality, it is gone. Clearly marked "Made in China".

You get what you pay for and I was hoping the name carried more weight than the mediocre reviews but, alas. . .
4 people found this helpful
on November 3, 2016
Bought for my utv. Has just about everything I might need in one small case that fits under or behind the seats. Only issue I had was the case coming open on the bumpiest of trails so I doubled up a bungee around it case closed.
on July 11, 2016
Very nice set. Two things cost the product a star: 1) The case isn't terrific, and parts will fall out. The fix is to take your time opening it, and remember to open it right side up. 2) The ratchets maybe don't fit the hand as well as they should. For the money, though, it's hard to complain. I use this set often, most recently on a brake job. Worked great. For those concerned, my set was made in China.
on April 17, 2018
I like em . Not a bad set for the money. Saw bad reviews about the case. I don’t need that . I removed the lid , and only use the bottom as an organizer for a drawer in my tool cart . I would recommend for a DIY amateur like myself.
on July 28, 2016
Good set for a novice mechanic, does not have all the bells and whistles of a large set, but easy to fit in the trunk of my car in case of an emergency.
on April 4, 2018
I am pleased with this set. I needed a set with metric sockets and craftsman never fails to hold up to heavy wear.
on June 21, 2016
Great value for the price and the case is nice and study.
on October 27, 2017
Great tools as expected, showed up right away without any issues, be careful opening up the box of tools mine had a bunch of loose sockets and they still don't hold into place very well.
on November 29, 2017
Great set of tools at a reasonable price , This is my third set, I bought all three for my sons, next time it will be my turn
on December 20, 2014
Recently purchased this set and I'm satisfied with the price. But before you buy craftsman . Com has much better deals for the holidays I recommend checking it out
4 people found this helpful