3-Year Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone.
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item.
- Zero deductible.
- Day-one coverage includes power surges.Full refund within the first 30 days if you're not satisfied; Fully transferable, cancel anytime.
- Products used for commercial or business purposes are excluded
Craftsman 37430 21 Inch 140cc Briggs and Stratton Gas Powered 3-in-1 Push Lawn Mower
|Price:||$319.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Briggs and Stratton Silver Series 5-torque - 140cc engine
- 21-inch cutting width, low 7-inch front wheels, high 11-inch rear wheels
- 3-in-1 cutting methods (side discharge, mulch, or bag clippings into rear bag)
- Dual-point deck height adjusters with six positions for quick height adjustments
- Reliable spark plug
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Greenworks 20-Inch 12 Amp Corded Lawn Mower 25022
Yard Machines 140cc 20-Inch Push Mower
Greenworks 21-Inch 13 Amp Corded Lawn Mower 25112
Lawn-Boy 17732 21-Inch 6.5 Gross Torque Kohler XTX OHV, 3-in-1 Discharge Rear Wheel Drive Self Propelled Lawn Mower
Troy-Bilt TB105 159cc 21-Inch 3-in-1 Push Lawn Mower
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||My Source Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||16.13 x 26.88 x 18 in||22 x 26 x 15.25 in||17.2 x 31.5 x 23.2 in||22.3 x 40.5 x 37.7 in||23.88 x 36.56 x 17.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||56 lbs||—||53.1 lbs||66 lbs||75 lbs|
Craftsman 37430 21 Inch 140cc Briggs & Stratton Gas Powered 3-in-1 Push Lawn Mower With High Rear Wheels features a light recoil starter that produces lower speed with less effort during pulling. The reduced dust rear bag collects all clippings. California carb compliant.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, good, but I can see and feel the reduction in quality and construction versus the one I still have from just a few years ago. Will most likely go with a different brand on next purchase because I know once the MBA's start looking at this financially instead of operationally, you get what I got! Sure, it starts, but it's more work on my end and no comfort features to make me come back to this brand.
Craftsman had a good thing, but they've lost their way by ignoring their users!