- File Size: 4386 KB
- Print Length: 32 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Craftsman Founder; 3 edition (March 30, 2014)
- Publication Date: March 30, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JDC0FF6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#27,007 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
- #20 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- #21 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship > Startups
- #84 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Business & Money
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
Craftsman Founder Manifesto: Startups Are a Craft, Not a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme (The Craftsman Founder's Guide Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 32 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Similar books to Craftsman Founder Manifesto: Startups Are a Craft, Not a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme (The Craftsman Founder's Guide Book 1)
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its evident that the author has used integrity as the soul and abundance as vision to build this manifesto.
- Enlightens the sickly neo-success
- Shows how myopic GRQ schemes are
- Brings confidence in the reader's mind as the book is read through
- Surely brings a stable change in the attitude of the reader
Lay out, structure 4/5
Value for money 4+/5
Lucas Carlson writes from his own experience as a successful founder. He cuts through the hype, and avoids the pitfall of survivorship bias to reveal the essential factors that actually make startups successful. Most importantly he explains founder psychology, and what YOU need to have a successful career as a founder.
If you're thinking about starting a company, read this book for an honest look at what you're in for. If you've already started a company, read this book for wisdom and inspiration, and keep it on your shelf as a secret weapon when the going gets tough.
Most recent customer reviews
This book was awesome!
This was a great read.Read more