|Item Package Quantity||1|
Craftsman/Ridgid Shop-vac generic Replacement Cartridge Filter
|Price:||$9.99 + $4.51 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This filter will fit most Craftsman® and Rigid® brand vacuums.
- The reversible cap is a requirement and a one time purchase for the Ridgid® brand vacuums.
- If you are unsure whether or not this filter will fit your vacuum, please send us a picture of the current filter and the model number of your vacuum and we will be able to help you.
- Search Kopach for 4, 6, 8, 12 & 20 packs to save on your wallet!
- If you have any questions please contact us through your Amazon home page.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The dimensions of the filter are 8 1/8" high with an interior dimension of 4 3/8" and an outer dimension of 6 1/2".
Rigid® brands of vacuums will require a reversible cap which can be purchase in addition to or separately from the filter and is a one time purchase. Craftsman® brand vacuums should already have the cap and wingnut required to install our filter. If you are unsure whether or not our filter will fit your vacuum, please contact us through your Amazon home page.
*This product is manufactured by Kopach Filters, LLC. This is not a product of, or is it sponsored or endorsed by, Craftsman® or Rigid®. The Craftsman® and Rigid® names are registered trademarks.
This item can be refunded for $10.44 within 14 days of purchase, the buyer pays return shipping. This return policy is subject to change on a case by case basis.
Top Customer Reviews
#17816. Either it is not carried or not available for months, by Sears who sold the item. Tried this after market filter after many 5 star reviews from customers. IT IS A TIGHT AND PERFECT FIT ON THIS OLD MACHINE, DOES NOT RELEASE PARTICLES ON THE BLOW SIDE LIKE MANY AFTER MARKET FILTERS DO. This manufacturer has done a very good replacement product.
If this fits your vac, buy it, you won't be disappointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great Filter for the price, does what its supposed to and fits as well as the original oem filter.Published 4 days ago by C. Surdam
Bought this filter after the Sears filter that is supposed to fit my vacuum didn't fit - good grief! Read morePublished 5 days ago by ADW
Just what I needed for my decades old shop vacuum. A Craftsman 6.5 hp shop vac. Perfect!!Published 7 days ago by Ken