Craftsman Universal 4-in1 Garden Attachments for Trimmers
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compliant with any trimmer with attachment capablilities
- Warren Hoe loosens soil and makes rows for seeds
- Action Hoe removes unwanted weeds
- Rake loosens and levels soil
- 3 Tine Cultivator breaks soil between bushes in beds and borders
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This product works well in general, but has a limiting design flaw. The connecting link to the driven tool is 1/4" X 1" strap iron with a 1/4" milled slot down the middle. This creates a weak point right at the end of the shaft. The harder you work the tool the more stress you apply to this area. I think it will eventually break under heavy load. It may work forever if only lightly loaded.
I think the product is a worthwhile value and is priced low enough to accept the replacement risk. However, don't expect it to last forever if you work hard clays and rocks.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for weeding a flower bed, but it may loosen your fillings if the ground is hard.Published 2 months ago by Kent
I was intrigued by this Mechanical Gardner. I bought it to cultivate bare spots in my lawn in preparation for seeding. Read morePublished on September 30, 2011 by Gerald L. Hancock