|Brand Name||Crafty Croc|
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.7 x 4.7 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||CC1-500|
|Color||Neon and Earth Colors|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CC1-500|
Crafty Croc Liquid Chalk Markers, Jumbo 18 Pack, (Mom’s Choice Award Gold Recipient), Neon Plus Earth Colors 6mm Reversible Tip, 2 Replacement Tips Included
|Sale:||$19.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$19.98 (50%)|
|You Save:||Save $1.00 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- JUMBO VALUE 18 PACK – Award winning Crafty Croc quality, with our original bright neon markers plus these fantastic earthy tones ideal for fall decorating and more subdued designs. There are oodles of pens for everyone and a color for every occasion!
- REVERSIBLE CHISEL BULLET TIP makes it easy for kids, young and old to do both fine and bold work! You’ll have endless fun creating holiday decorations for Christmas, 4th of July, Halloween, Birthdays, weddings, car windows, glasses and the list goes on. For example, restaurant and bar owners – these chalk pens are great for writing on Bistro and menu boards!
- Also, great for use on Chalkboard Stickers, Chalkboard Contact Paper, Glass, Tile, Plastic, Metal, Whiteboards, Card, Message boards and ALL Non-Porous Surfaces. You’ll be amazed at the professional drawings and art these chalk markers can be used to produce … drawing filled with bright neon ink and both bold and fine lines!
- WHOAH NELLY - Remember, if you want to use this on your blackboard or chalkboard you need to seal it first as most of the paint used on these items is highly porous and may absorb pigment and leave staining. If in doubt, always test in a small area first and leave for 24 hours. If you want to use it on porous surfaces such as card, it does not erase.
- AWARD WINNING and GUARANTEED - Crafty Croc was awarded the Gold Award in the Mom's Choice Awards for this 18 pack naming them among the best in family-friendly media, products and services. Crafty Croc was also awarded the TillyWig Sterling Fun Award for our 10 Neon Markers Pack. Awarded only to distinctive children's products notable for their exceptional quality and bold originality. Order now with complete peace of mind thanks to our 90-day "better than money back" guarantee. No catches.
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your search for the PERFECT Liquid Chalk Markers is OVER!
When you purchase your JUMBO box of 18 Neon and Earth color CraftyCroc Chalk Pens today, here’s what you should do…
As soon as the courier delivers the brown box from Amazon to your door rip it open, take out your Crafty Croc markers and delight in the rich colors of the pens and packaging.
You have in your hands 18 artist quality, 6mm liquid chalk markers in 8 neon colors, 8 earthy tones plus black and white. Each pen is charged with 8gms of high quality ink and sports a unique reversible nib.
Note the fancy US and European certifications conforming to all standards for art products.
Now shake well, remove the cap from your favorite color, prime the nib and color your world! (SEE WARNING re: Suitable Surfaces) As you draw, notice how your markers are so easy to use and how the bright ink applies smoothly with brilliant coverage!
Marvel at the ease of clean-up. When the fun’s over simply wipe the surface off to start again!
What separates Crafty Croc chalk paint pens from the rest? It’s really simple. It starts with our premium quality nibs (made in Japan) and amazingly bright inks. We've gone to great lengths to source the highest quality components for you, enjoyed by artists and crafters all over the USA. Additionally, our unfailing devotion to your satisfaction will leave you grinning from ear to ear.
It’s because of this we can make a guarantee unlike any other you’ve seen for liquid chalk pens. We like to refer to it as our better than money back guarantee and here it is… Try our chalk markers for 60 days and if you’re not thrilled with their ease of use, vivid colors and superior quality we’ll give you a full refund no questions asked.
That’s how confident we are you’ll be happy and will keep coming back to Crafty Croc for more quality products.
So, order now and when you do how about ordering two sets? One for you and one someone special!
Top customer reviews
The colors are awesome in this set. You get the basic ones and some bright ones. It's a good set. The tips are reversible so you can have a slanted or rounded tip. The markers write pretty bold and are kinda fat so no really small lines. I did finish my daughters chalkboard and it looks awesome! If they made these markers in a thinner pen I would definitely buy the same brand.
I did pay for these markers, and will buy them again. (Wouldn't mind receiving a pack for free and more good reviews - lol) :)
They look really nice and even as you can see after first use. Do be sure to shake again to keep writing smooth after the markers have been sitting a while. Especially in my case because keep them cap-up, i.e. the ink runs down to the bottom. Anyway! Love them!
I have used these for a few projects already. On first use I was very impressed. The colors are great... so intense and vibrant. After using them for awhile I am starting to feel like I paid too much.
The neon colors are harder to use. I don't know why but it seems like the felt tip has a harder time absorbing the neon liquids. So the only way to get ink out is to keep pressing the tip until the ink is spilling out, then use the tip to spread it around. Not happy about that.
Also the option to have a dual ended tip seems cool but its a pain. Having to get your finger tips all inked up just to switch it.