Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
****

This book is definitely for young teens. It is very easy to follow. I bought it as someone very unfamiliar with crafts, but I am middle-aged. It definitely was not suitable for me, as I have no need for hair-clips, "Her Royal Highness Tiara"s, and nifty lunch boxes. Still, it is a great book for girls and it was fun to read.

The description did specify that it was written for ages 9-12, and this would be the perfect reader for this book. So if you are young, or know someone who is, get it. If you are a beginning crafter who knows nothing, and thought you might get some ideas, go for it if you enjoy locker decorations and sleepover suitcases. Otherwise your needs might be better served with a different book.

I gave this book 4 stars because it is a good book...for young girls...I am exploring beginning crafting and just made an inappropriate purchase. Recommended for young teens.

****
on August 2, 2005
I love the new and innovative ideas for crafts! The pictures and illustrations are great references to see if we're doing things right.
on September 19, 2005
I would've given this a 0, but that isn't an option. The crafts are so tacky and trashy. Young girls are looking for more elegant and fun crafts. There is a 10 year old that goes to my church who creates beautiful artwork and this book is just junk.Save your money. I wish I had.