- Get 15% OFF Any 3 Crafty Croc Products with Code 3GETME15 Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get 15% OFF Any 3 Crafty Croc Products with Code 3GETME15 Enter code 3GETME15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get 10% OFF Any 2 Crafty Croc Products with Code 2GETME10 Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get 10% OFF Both When You Purchase ANY 2 Crafty Croc Products Enter code 2GETME10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Fancy Chalkboard Labels when you purchase 1 or more 10 pack of liquid chalk markers. Enter HEIYT6EI at checkout Enter code HEIYT6EI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 64 Rectangle Chalkboard Labels when you purchase 1 or more 10 Neon Liquid Chalk Markers offered by CraftyCroc. Enter code E596KZCR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 4 White Liquid Chalk Markers when you purchase 1 or more 10 Neon Liquid Chalk Markers offered by CraftyCroc. Enter code 4BHOTEWX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Crafty Croc Liquid Chalk Markers, 10 Pack of Neon Chalk Pens, For Nonporous Chalkboards, Bistro Boards, Glass and Windows
|Sale:||$18.77 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$11.18 (37%)|
|You Save:||Save $0.94 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- AWARD WINNING - Crafty Croc was awarded the TillyWig Sterling Fun Award. Awarded only to distinctive children's products notable for their exceptional quality and bold originality. Order now with complete peace of mind thanks to our 90-day "better than money back" guarantee. No catches.
- Watch kids’ (and adults’) creativity come alive with these BRIGHT NEON COLOR Chalk Markers that are much more vibrant than regular chalk. Just imagine the bright, eye-catching designs you or your child will be able to create with these amazing chalk pens!
- REVERSIBLE TIP makes it easy for kids to do both fine and bold work! They’ll have endless fun creating holiday decorations for Christmas, 4th of July, Halloween, Birthdays and the list goes on. The reversible chisel/bullet tip also offers more drawing options to adults as well. For example, restaurant and bar owners – these chalk pens are great for writing on Bistro boards and menu boards!
- Also, great for use on Chalkboard Stickers, Chalkboard Contact Paper, Glass, Tile, Plastic, Metal, Whiteboards, Card and ALL Non-Porous Surfaces. You’ll be amazed at the quality drawings these chalk markers can be used to produce … drawing filled with bright ink and both bold and fine lines!
- EASY TO USE - The CraftyCroc™ Liquid Chalk Markers are really easy to use for both kids and adults and wipe away easily making cleanup a breeze! Now you can draw fun designs on windows or even your skin without having to worry about a lengthy, difficult cleanup period later.
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Your search for the PERFECT Liquid Chalk Markers is OVER!
When you purchase your box of 10 Neon CraftyCroc Chalk Pens today, here’s what you should do…
As soon as the courier delivers the brown box from Amazon to your door rip it open, take out your CraftyCroc markers and delight in the rich colors of the pens and packaging.
You have in your hands 10 artist quality, 6mm liquid chalk markers in 10 neon colors. Each pen is charged with 8gms of high quality ink and sports a unique reversible nib.
Note the fancy US and European certifications conforming to all standards for art products.
Now shake well, remove the cap from your favorite color, prime the nib and color your world! (SEE WARNING re: Suitable Surfaces) As you draw, notice how your markers are so easy to use and how the bright ink applies smoothly with brilliant coverage!
Marvel at the ease of clean-up. When the fun’s over simply wipe the surface off to start again!
What separates CraftyCroc chalk paint pens from the rest? It’s really simple. It starts with our premium quality nibs (made in Japan) and amazingly bright inks. We've gone to great lengths to source the highest quality components for you, enjoyed by artists and crafters all over the USA. Additionally, our unfailing devotion to your satisfaction will leave you grinning from ear to ear.
It’s because of this we can make a guarantee unlike any other you’ve seen for liquid chalk pens. We like to refer to it as our better than money back guarantee and here it is… Try our chalk markers for 60 days and if you’re not thrilled with their ease of use, vivid colors and superior quality we’ll give you a full refund no questions asked.
That’s how confident we are you’ll be happy and will keep coming back to CraftyCroc for more quality products.
So, order now and when you do how about ordering two sets? One for you and one someone special!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
My usage scenario: A way to clearly and boldly label black plastic storage bins.
Factors important to me:
* ink: opacity/opaqueness and vibrance/saturation
* ease of priming
* writing smoothness
* ease of use; fluidity of the end-to-end scenario (overall fit and feel of the product)
* ease of erasing
Chalk makers tested:
1. Expo - Brightsticks
2. Chalk This Way - Liquid Chalk Ink Markers
3. Chalk Ink - Chalk Ink 6 mm Chalk Marker
4. SuperChalks - Color Liquid Chalk Marker
5. CraftyCroc - Chalk Markers
** Comparison of markers ink opaqueness and vibrance **
There was no discernible difference between the markers. Refer to the attached image to see what I mean. Furthermore, except for the Expo markers, it felt as if all the markers were made at the same factory. They were just so generic and common, nothing really set themselves apart (except for the Expo).
** Comparison: Ease of priming **
I quantified this with the number of "pumps" it took to start a new marker to start flowing. Here's the method I used in order to be somewhat consistent:
1. Shake marker 20 times
2. On a plastic card, plunge tip in and out 10 times
3. If ink does not flow, recap marker, and repeat #1 and #2.
1. Expo - Brightsticks: 30 pumps
2. Chalk This Way - Liquid Chalk Ink Markers: 200+ pumps. Failed to start.
3. Chalk Ink - Chalk Ink 6 mm Chalk Marker: 40 pumps.
4. SuperChalks - Color Liquid Chalk Marker: 40 pumps.
5. CraftyCroc - Chalk Markers: 20 pumps.
** Comparison: Writing smoothness **
Expo's brightsticks was the only one to stand out as being smoother; the rest were a bit less smooth. Reason? Expo had a much better nib, which felt significantly firmer than the rest of the bunch. This directly plays into the the following objective and subjective factors:
1. Nib durability: all the other marker nibs actually started to *fray* by the time I had written a couple of words! Expo's nib still looked new.
2. Application thickness (aka font size): All the bullet tip nibs were rated at 4mm, yet, as you can see from the test picture, Expo's was much finer/thinner than the other bullet tips.
3. Writing smoothness: Expo's nib glides across a substrate's imperfections. The other marker nibs quickly became soft and mushy, effectively becoming a frayed paintbrush snagging on a rough surface.
Winner: Expo Brightsticks
** Comparison: Ease of use **
A common pain point with these markers, was the effort required to recap consistently without error. Best experience, hands down, were the Expos.
Well engineered features typically go unnoticed and taken for granted. Expo's cap is an excellent case in point.With an Expo brightstick, I can use the marker, and recap. That's all. It requires no thought at all.
Compare this to a poorly engineered cap, such as the CraftyCroc marker cap.
With the CraftyCroc, you have to perfectly align the marker with the cap before pressing them together. Seriously. There's two ways a user easily F*** this up: angle and deviation from the center. If either of those aren't perfectly aligned, then the nib gets jabbed and snagged into crevices on the inside perimeter of the cap. Once in this error state, adding pressure (as you would to click the cap closed) results in a bent and frayed nib.
Think about it. Do you really want a marker, where each time you cap it, you have to consciously break your concentration, bring the marker to eye level, then devote your full attention to deliberately and slowly cap the marker? It's not just annoying, it's more pain than gain, and I would rather use a non cap medium, such as a solid paint marker or a grease pencil instead.
Expo's cap is engineered in a way to give you such a large margin of user error, you don't have to pay attention to the recapping process at all. Seriously. I don't even have to look. I use the marker, guide the cap and marker towards each other, and click, they're securely locked. The two pieces aren't even in my field of view in the process! It's a true, pure, elegant tool, adding minimal, if any, mental distraction and noise to what really matters: the task at hand.
Well done Expo. To whichever team or individual designed the cap, and drove it to ship out as a feature, thank you, so much. I am sure there are other people that have consciously noticed as I have. Please keep on doing what you're doing, it rocks.
Winner: Expo Brightsticks
** Comparison: Ease of erasing **
To erase the markings, I used a spray bottle of deionized water to wet the markings. It was a night and day difference between the inks.
* Expo - Brightsticks: required no scrubbing at all. The ink was completely water soluble, and come off just with a couple of sprays.
* Chalk This Way - Liquid Chalk Ink Markers: required scrubbing, and could not completely get ink off the surface.
* Chalk Ink - Chalk Ink 6 mm Chalk Marker: required scrubbing, and could not completely get ink off the surface.
* SuperChalks - Color Liquid Chalk Marker: required scrubbing, and could not completely get ink off the surface.
* CraftyCroc - Chalk Markers: required scrubbing, and could not completely get ink off the surface.
I've attached a picture of the after results.
** Bottom line conclusion **
Get the Expo brightsticks. They cost the same as the other cheap markers, and you get something engineered at a completely different level (better nib, ease of use, ease of erasing)