Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Craig Aluminum Case Ultra Sound Bluetooth Speaker (CMA3532BT) Color May Vary
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

VINE VOICEon October 10, 2012
If you're an audiophile, stop now and find another product. You can't expect extreme high fidelity from a tiny speaker like this at a tiny price.

But if you're like me and just want a highly portable bluetooth speaker to bring with you around the house and when traveling, this is a solid choice. Pairing with the iPhone is quick and easy (simply switch to "BT" on the speaker, go to Bluetooth in your Settings, and wait for it to appear - the code is 0000). There is also an AUX input, if your player lacks Bluetooth. Sound quality is good, frankly better than I expected. And the thing really is TINY - about half the size of a small Yankee Candle jar candle. Perfect for the frequent traveler who wants something for the hotel room.

Be aware, however, that the base flashes when it is in use. So, it is NOT a good option for a bedside speaker if you are photo-sensitve.
on November 8, 2012
Bought it on a whim because a needed a small portable bluetooth speaker for work, bluetooth worked great for the first week or so and then konked out, the aux feature still works but it defeats the reason i bought the speaker, for bluetooth. The sound is okay for a speaker this size and upon opening the speaker i found a passive radiator, which is weird because its almost completley sealed up when the bottom cover is on.
on December 30, 2012
I got them on a sale for $7.50 and loves it. wouldn't pay over 20 dollars for it though. Actually I think it is doing amazing for 8 bucks I paid.
on September 15, 2014
I Love this thing. It has great sound. My only complaint is the battery doesn't last long while on bluetooth. It gives me, maybe, an hour of juice before I have to plug it back in. It's easy to charge, but can be a pain. Great for the price I paid, so I'm not complaining too much.
on January 20, 2013
I connected this to my computer via Bluetooth. However, for some reason it does not hold the connection and then I have trouble getting it back. Also, it has to be within 3 feet or less in order to hold the connection. Might be good to use with an iPhone or iPad, because you can keep the 2 right next to each other.

However, it works fine when wired to my headphone port and the sound coming out of it is not bad. I was surprised.
on March 20, 2013
great sound, hard to believe in a small package. small enough to take with me, but still hear and share the sound with friends
on March 17, 2014
little speaker, big power, it sounds loud and have a long battery life and the line in feature is a plus.
on December 15, 2012
bought one of these for black friday for hekka cheap. like the small size. descent sound; does get distorted when turn up max. mines kept on having a popping sound from time to time. takes about 1 to 2 hrs to charge and has about a 4hr play time. i will not pay over $10 for this; would consider something else better.
Pros: can play while charging, small/compact
Cons: hours of play time
on December 24, 2012
Craig Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review

SCORES

At suggested retail: 2
At my purchase price of $7.50: 4

I recently purchased the Craig CMA3532BT Bluetooth Portable Speaker at a local national discount store on sale for $7.50 from their price of $15.00. It was available in silver, black, red, and blue. There were some slight variations in quality among the stock.

I was looking for a Bluetooth speaker primarily for speech with background music to use with my iPad 2 during meetings and as an auxiliary with my Android phone. For these function's it serves fine, provides additional volume, and gives me about 15 to 20 feet of range.

It uses a built-in lithium battery that is charged using a USB port. The cable is provided along with a standard 3.5 mm audio connection to a computer, cell, tablet, etc. You need to purchase a USB AC power adapter to power from a wall plug.

Bluetooth easily connected with the iPad and my LG Android phone. It would not connect with my 3 year old ASUS Netbook (though I can Bluetooth the iPad to the ASUS and pass audio to the high quality speakers attached to it). It charged in about 1.5 - 2 hours and gave me between 3.5 to 4 hours of play.

The sound quality is Poor. The sound is rather "tinny" and nasal, never matching even the limited range of the iPad speaker. Music is also tainted. You can't expect much dynamic range or low frequency response from a speaker this size, but I was hoping the sound quality would be more realistic through the voice range and at least match the iPad's speaker. It did not improve with a direct audio connection.

There are many speakers on the market in this category (bottom end). If you don't need Bluetooth, you can find some very nice performing wired speakers in the $20 range (search Amazon). If you require Bluetooth, I have found several good sounding units in the $35 range.
on May 15, 2015
This little Bluetooth Craig speaker is awesome. I got it a few years ago for xmas never used it until recently. Surprisingly good sound and volume for such a small portable speaker.... Recommended