Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Craig W. Hedge
Craig W. Hedge is a Professional Life Coach based in Hobart (nipaluna) Tasmania Australia.
Craig has over 30 years experience and interest in spiritual and self development.
He currently lives a minimalist lifestyle, and writes about what he experiences and loves.
His book series (available ebook and audiobook on Amazon and Audible) 'Instinctive Living' is focused on helping people to connect to what is really important to them.
Personal transformation, trusting in life, and the importance of the alignment of values and behaviours, are major themes throughout the book series.
Topics include; gratitude, affirmations, confidence, minimalism, spirituality, guidance, the law of attraction, coaching approaches, alignment of beliefs, values and behaviors.
Craig coaches both in person, and globally via Skype.
His clients live all around the world in the USA, India, UK, Australia, Greece, Italy, Singapore and in Europe.
To arrange a coaching session, or to find out more about how Craig coaches, please visit the website below:
"I help people to identify their strengths, build confidence, and to find new ways to live and love their lives."
Customers Also Bought Items By
"What If You Could REALLY Change Your Life...?"
'Instinct: Self Development Strategies For Life' is the prelude to the Instinctive Living self development book series.
Author, minimalist, and experienced accredited life coach Craig W. Hedge, gives you a preview of what is to come in the 'Instinctive Living' self help book series, as he touches on some of the key topics and areas of interest in relation to personal development and spirituality.
Craig lives what he writes, coaches and advocates. in fact his life is pretty much a self development workshop!
It is this hands on approach, and this day to day living, that provides clarity and integrity to what he writes, and how he goes about helping people to help themselves.
He blends personal experience and evidence based approaches, and acknowledges that a life lived in alignment to personal beliefs and values, provides a stronger sense of self and direction in life.
Importantly, he also acknowledges that a life of possibilities, requires thinking outside the box, and when necessary, moving away from fundamental approaches and dogma to create new opportunities and new and exciting ways to see life.
This book will discuss:
- Potential and Capability
- Motivation And Inspiration
- Change And Transformation
- Scarcity And Abundance
- Law of Attraction And Alignment
- Beliefs And Behaviors
- Fear Based Action
- Getting On-purpose
- Inquiry And The Power Of Questioning
- Spirituality And Fundamentalism
- Our Narrative And The Stories We Tell
- Giving And Receiving
- Enjoying The Ride
This book provides a glimpse into the series, and an insight into how Craig sees, and experiences, personal development and spirituality.
It is also a reflection of his coaching principles and philosophies, and his personal and professional development throughout his life.
This book, and in fact all the books in the series, focus on the importance of personal transformation, and the importance of understanding how real and authentic change is achieved and maintained.
"Are You Ready To Continue The Journey To You?"
"Lets Get Started!"
'Download your copy by simply clicking the button at the top of the page'
Other books in the series:
The Affirmation Matrix
Confidence For Life
More books to come in 2018!
A Minimalist Taking Minimalism To The Next Level!
'Minimalist Transformation: How Minimalism Will Simplify And Change Your Life', acknowledges that real change happens in our lives when we know who we are, where we stand, and where we are going.
This Book Will:
- Guide you towards new ways of living a meaningful life
- Show you how you can live better with less
- Help you find your freedom and simplify your life
- Awaken you to new possibilities and lifestyle options
- Help you find your value and rediscover yourself
- Define the difference between change and transformation
- Help you with real life examples from my life experiences
- Release the need for stuff and clutter with actionable practical techniques
- Help you understand the importance of your lifestyle values
- Put the spotlight on your beliefs and your motivations
- Provide more options for you to live life on your terms
- Encourage you to find what is important in your life
- Help you embrace the less is more paradigm of simple living
- Motivate you towards new ways of living and seeing your life
- Help you understand that currency can be many things
- Strengthen your approach to a minimalist lifestyle
- Help you to identify scarcity in your life and make room for less stuff
- Redefine and expand the narrow definitions of work and lifestyle
- Show you how to use affirmations for change
- Ask important questions that will help to give you clarity
My journey into minimalism started 3.5 years ago. I left my long term government job, sold up and gave away 80% of my possessions, did 8 months of solo travel overseas, and found new ways to live a more meaningful life.
I wanted to live life more on my terms. I was tired of living a routine that was determined for me by others.
Finding freedom on my terms was the goal. I wanted to be more self determining. I wanted life to be more about the essential things that really mattered.
I knew what enough looked like for me, and I wanted to experience it.
When you embrace this kind of living, as I continue to do, all that remains are the things that are necessary in your life.
The flow on effect here can be dramatic, as your old life, and old ways of seeing the world, start to fall away and new ways of living emerge.
This book is about helping you find the right level and approach for you.
The more you connect to who it is you are, the more you will find your own level.
Minimalists understand the importance of being clutter free.
Learn How To Create Your Very Own Powerful Affirmations For REAL Results!
'The Affirmation Matrix: How To Create Powerful Affirmations For Success', is a book that will help you take your affirmations to new levels of practice and understanding.
This book will:
- Inspire you to craft and create your own affirmations to create the life you want
- Provide measurable and tangible tips and techniques
- Awaken you to new possibilities in creating your affirmations for life
- Help you to understand the building blocks for success
- Highlight the importance of using your own powerful language
- Discuss the limitations of positive thinking
- Help you to focus on your strengths
- Emphasize the importance of gratitude and acknowledgement
- Focus on inquiry and asking the right questions
- Provide strategies to help you empower the subconscious mind
- Provide multiple approaches to affirmation creation involving process, outcome and risk
- Give you the tools to build your own risk based affirmations portfolio
- Provide techniques to help you suspend your disbelief to take creation to new levels
- Show you how a multidimensional approach can maximize your results.
Affirmations in alignment with our beliefs and values, are so much more effective and powerful than simply repeating other peoples words.
To get the best results, your affirmations have to mean something to you. You have to own them.
Your affirmations need to be personal. When we talk of approaches like the law of attraction or abundance for example, we learn that alignment is crucial to magnify your results.
You need to do the groundwork first. Lay down strong foundations, then create your own from there. You need to buy in to what you are affirming.
A good affirmator knows that the right preparation will bring their goals to life. Focusing on aligning habits and behaviors helps us to transform our lives.
The Affirmation Matrix also provides you with a BONUS CHAPTER of over 100 original affirmations that focus on:
- Wealth and prosperity
- Weight loss and fitness
- Confidence and self esteem
- Work life balance
- Fear and trust
- Living with less
- Generosity and giving and receiving
- Dealing with loneliness
- Jealousy and anger
Learn How To Build REAL ROCK SOLID Self Confidence!
'Confidence For Life: Successful Strategies To Build Self Confidence', will help you to build authentic confidence in your life, step by step, from the ground up.
This book will:
- Help you to appreciate who it is you are, and who you are becoming
- Help you to build solid foundations, and a stronger sense of self worth
- Dispel the myths about what confidence is supposed to be
- Awaken you to the existing strengths you already have in your life
- Reveal the belief traps so you can overcome your limiting beliefs
- Help you to identify blind spots that might be limiting you
- Show you the power of language and how you can use it to your advantage
- Provide evidence and demonstration of confidence in action
- Encourage you to love and respect yourself and all that you are
- Help you ask the right questions in your life
- Help you to identify your role models and behave your way to success
- Help you to connect with others more authentically and confidently
- Provide affirmations for work life balance, health, money, and relationships
When we are looking to build confidence and self esteem, we want to ensure that we do it from a position of strength. We need to acknowledge who we are, and build from there.
There is no need for self hypnosis, or to try to be somebody we are not. This is about you authentically being you.
Strategies and approaches are easy to follow in this book, and importantly, they are actionable.
When we start focusing on developing our self confidence, we start building a path to personal freedom. We make the connection that self love is important, and that we matter. This art of self love, if we can call it that, comes from facing our lives, not pretending we are somebody else.
Everyone has value. And everyone has their own level of confidence. The key is to further develop that to its fullest expression.
Healthy confidence books you a ticket to a front row seat in your own life. Self assurance is the goal here. Connecting to that innate sense of who you are, enables your true essence and your inner child to emerge.
Developing our social skills and social confidence is important, however we need to do it in ways that build on who we are.
Wherever we are at in our lives, regardless of anxieties and phobias, we can build confidence. We can build on our strengths, and we can find new ways to express ourselves while being true to ourselves in that process.
Living with anxiety and shyness, for example, is a challenge for many people. This book is focused on building strengths, not identifying, reinforcing, or labeling, real, or exaggerated, weaknesses or conditions in people.
Amplify Gratitude | Accelerate The Law Of Attraction | Magnify Your Success!
'Gratitude Amplified: Transformational Ways To Magnify Success And Harness The Power Of Attraction', will help you understand and align the power of gratitude and the law of attraction in your life.
This book will:
- Introduce you to a powerful energy available immediately to anyone at anytime
- Show you how practicing gratitude can be an easy and powerful spiritual practice done anywhere or anytime
- Identify the challenges to gratitude and show you ways to move through them
- Play with gratitude and provide strategies to magnify it and bring it to life
- Show you how to bring gratitude in to your working life and your relationships
- Help you lay create real authentic foundations for success
- Reveal ways to finding meaningful connections in your life that strengthen LOA
- Focus on helping you develop real goals and habits to change your life
- Show you how being thankful can be a whole new way of life and living
- Provide methods to help you learn how to love your life
- Help you understand how to give and receive, and why it is important to do both
- Highlight the importance of learning to love the life you have right now
- Prove that the law of attraction works much more effectively when we are living and being in gratitude
- Show you how creating miracles in your life is an inside job
- Demonstrate how gratitude can improve your attitude towards your health, wealth, happiness and your perception of prosperity and abundance.
Making the decision to be grateful in your life is the conscious decision of a creator.
Once we consciously acknowledge we are creators of our lives and our conditions, we start a new journey towards self improvement.
This realization backed up with action, can move us closer towards the lives we want to live.
To truly transform our lives, we need to understand the power we have, and the energies and approaches that are available to us.
When we make the connection that aligning our beliefs and behaviors enables more consistent messages to flow out from us into the world, we can then further develop this alignment in all we do to attract the lives we want to live.
Gratitude is a powerful energy available to everyone.
It has no cost of entry.
It does not require years of practice or a fundamental approach. It has no membership requirements. It is the answer to improving everything in our lives.
It will enhance our relationships, our spirituality, our joy and happiness, and our attitude to life. Gratitude will inspire us to see what we have and what we are creating.
This book will help you make further connections about the importance of personal alignment and getting clear on what you 'why' is.