Cramer Knee Length Compression Short
|Price:||$12.34 - $28.00|
- Compresses and supports the quads, groin and hamstrings
- Knee-length design with 1.5-inch spandex elastomer waistband helps prevent chafing and rashes
- 75% Nylon/25% Spandex, anti-microbial and moisture-wicking can be used as a jockstrap substitute
- High qualify construction is ideal for all sports
- Please see sizing chart image for proper fit
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Hope this is helpful as most of the reviews are by endurance athletes for this kind of under shorts. If your in between sizes get the smaller. The only negative he said was they compress "everything" so keep your work outs short on the days you wear them if you plan on having more kids. haha
- Good fit. I purchased the LARGE, and it fit well (as expected). Length to 1 inch above the knee, as advertised.
>>> FYI: I'm 5'9", 35" at navel, 39" glutes, 24" thighs
- Good (well, reasonable) compression. The fabric is thick / heavy enough to actually provide compression. E.g., the fabric is definitely heavier / thicker than what you'd find on a typical moisture-wicking athletic underwear.
For those of you with long memories: these Stromgren shorts do NOT provide nearly as much compression as the old-school "Bike" brand compression shorts. But they do better than most.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are not made in the United States by Stromgren any longer. Made in Pakistan and the material is different. The old size was tighter too.Published 17 days ago by Bill
These don't have anything to do with Stromgren compression shorts; they don't compress anything; I was very disappointed and returned item; a very sorry day as Stromgren was the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by waves2ya
Very poor. It was a gift for my dad and it was reallllyy big and thin material.Published 1 month ago by Alexi Seenath
Very thin fabric with little compression -- don't recommend -- more like a nice nylon pay of shorts.Published 3 months ago by Dorothy Guthrie
These were not compression shorts. The legs were so baggy it was a joke. Too bad, they bought the Bike Compression short brand and the product is not a good.Published 4 months ago by foxqueen8