|Item Weight||9.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.5 x 4.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||144759-16|
|Manufacturer Part Number||14475916|
Crane 144759-16 Gold Roller Rocker Arm Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Gold anodized finish to the rocker arm
- Precision needle-bearing fulcrums to reduce friction
- 8620 steel alloy roller tips for easy, reliable valve operation
- Slotted bodies for extra stud clearance
- Special oil inlets to the bearings and roller to ensure reliability under operation
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Crane Roller Rocker Arm Kit is made from aluminum with a rocker arm ratio of 1.8. This produces a significant improvement in bottom-end and mid-range power. They help in maintaining engine vacuum and are good for 15-20 horsepower gain. These rockers fit under stock factory rocker covers and are precision CNC-machined (Computer Numerical Control) from extruded billet aluminum bar stock. The rocker arm kit includes chrome moly pushrod, guide plates, rocker arms, 3/8 diameter rocker stud and lock-nut style rocker adjusting nuts.