Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Crane Drop Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier White
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultrasonic cool mist increases air moisture for easier breathing and a good night's sleep
- Relieves cough, cold, and flu symptoms, nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, and dry skin and hair
- Recommended non-medicated alternative to over the counter cough and cold medicine
- Clean Control Antimicrobial Material is proven to help reduce mold and bacteria growth up to 99.96%*
- Removable 1 gallon tank easily fits under most bathroom sinks
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Get relief from Cold and Flu Symptoms and bring Wellness to your entire Family in style with an iconic Crane Drop Humidifier. Featuring an award winning design and top rated performance, Crane’s Drop Shape Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifiers provide up to 24 hours of soothing moisture to help relieve the effects of dryness and congestion, helping you and your Family to breathe easy and sleep through the night peacefully. The moisture that humidifiers add to dry air also help alleviate many common nuisances brought on by winter heating such as static electricity, peeling wallpaper, shrinking wood, and cracks in paint and furniture. Humidifiers are an ideal choice for relieving the discomforts of nasal congestion, dry itchy skin and hair, chapped lips, nose bleeds, and dry throats. Recent studies by the Center for Disease Control have also shown that relative humidity levels between 43% and 60% helps prevent the movement of germs, including the flu virus. Humidifiers are especially important for Newborns because they are Obligate Nasal Breathers, breathing only through their tiny noses for their first 4 - 6 months. Any congestion can make breathing, feeding, and sleeping incredibly difficult for your little one. Not only that, but many pediatricians recommend the use of a humidifier as a safe, non medicated, all natural alternative to help relieve congestion from the common cold and flu instead of potentially harmful over-the-counter cough and cold medicine. Crane's Drop design complements any home’s decor. Not only are Crane Drop Humidifiers stylish, but they are easy to use, whisper quiet, and feature Antimicrobial Material in the Base to help reduce mold and bacteria growth by up to 99.96%*. This compact, BPA-Free unit uses ultrasonic technology to add humidity to the air, is more efficient than a household light bulb, and includes a built-in auto-shut-off feature that engages when the water tank is empty to ensure safety.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Compare to similar items
This item Crane Drop Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||etailz||SKUniverse||PlumStruck||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||OZ Beauty|
Top Customer Reviews
With hesitation, I purchased the product in good faith.
I was immediately pleased by the design. I read the owner's manual even though i thought it all was a "no brainer". The manual actually explained a)how to adjust the mist as to not wet the furniture around it, and b)that the machine will turn off when empty, but the light on the device will remain lite...obviously the part those that said the machine did not turn off failed to read, and c)how the machine is easy to clean with a vinegar or chlorine solution.
Cleaning is easy. I recommend using the bleach solution as bleach will kill anything..not to mention it also gets rid of the discoloration.
Lastly, the sound the comes from the machine is very subtle, but when u hear it, it is exactly like the soothing sounds of a filter running on a fish tank. It actually helped me sleep... having this white, very subtle noise.
I like this thing. My skin and nose are happy.
I hope this clarifies some of the ambiguity i found in the other reviews....
First of all: ***this humidifier has a 2.3 gallon per day maximum output, with a .9 gallon tank.*** Amazon's initial title for this (and many other humidifiers) mentions daily output capacity rather than tank size... this may be confusing, although the correct specs are prominently listed on the Amazon page - fifth bullet point in the "product features" section. As for Crane (the manufacturer), their package clearly states a 2.3 gallon daily output, and .9 gallon tank size... The reviewers complaining about the "misleading name" should try emailing Amazon suggesting a title change on their website... instead of writing a 1 or 2 star review of the product. That would be more helpful and more fair.
As for the product itself:
A few buyers obviously received defective machines; this has to be expected on some level with any manufacturer.
But having read over the negative reviews, I realized that most of the complaints were due to improper use of the machine.
It is essential to read the instruction manual and use the machine as intended by design. Doing so will avoid the pitfalls described by most of these 1-2 star review writers. For reference, I have addressed their most common complaints below:
1) White dust buildup in the room: use filtered or distilled water. This is important if you have hard tap water. (85% of American homes do.) I run my tap water through a Brita filter; the exchange ion resin lowers the concentration of calcium carbonates, accordingly softening tap water. It also helps keep the humidifier cleaner by removing organic impurities, and I have had no white dust buildup. ***If your water is particularly high in mineral content, you should use distilled water, or else opt for a vaporizer-type (humidifying) machine, which creates water vapor free of white dust.***
2) Limited effectiveness: you are trying to humidify too large a room. In my 500 square foot living room level the machine helps a little; in my 150 square foot bedroom the machine is more than adequate.
3) Height of machine: the manual directs you to put the humidifier *at least* a few feet off the ground; there's no reason you can't place it even higher up if you wish. Doing so will disperse the mist more effectively.
4) Machine runs out of water: try turning it down to about 2/3 power instead of full power. The machine is practically noiseless at this setting and the water tank if actually filled to the rim will last at least 8-10 hours.
5) Machine makes bubbling noise on high: see #4 above.
6) Wet area forms immediately around humidifier: you have the machine turned up too high for the conditions in your room. This is explained in the instruction manual: you need to make sure the mist isn't falling down onto the surfaces around the machine; otherwise moisture will accumulate on those surfaces. Turn the power dial down until the vapor stream is fully evaporating in the air.
7) Machine leaks: Take care that the water tank fits snugly into place, with no gaps. Also, make sure you have the clear rubber ring that fits inside the tank cap. During my initial setup, this little (1 1/2" diameter) ring came loose and rolled away, and I almost didn't notice. The ring ensures a tight seal on your water tank cap; without it, I'm pretty sure the machine would leak.
8) Machine gets moldy: you are not following the correct cleaning routine, as described in the manual. You need to empty and rinse out the tank daily, and empty the bottom part of the unit too. Once a week you should use a white vinegar/warm water mixture in the tank and bottom of unit (see manual).
I hope this was helpful. If my humidifier breaks down I will certainly update this review.
My husband and I suffer from sinus issues and the dry air is painful for us so this “Mister” is on most of the day and night. I wouldn’t say it’s been continuously running for 5 years, but pretty darn close. Enough to where it’s been nicknamed “Mr. Mister”. Glowing blue is soothing and the shape is modern. I don’t mind having him hanging out with company because he’s hip and COOL! There is a light, but for me it’s not that bright while for others it might be too bright. Just like the occasional burp of bubbles, it depends on the individual.
The Cane Drop Cool Mist humidifier holds 1 gallon of water and the output of mist is easily adjustable. It is VERY quiet with the exception of the burble of bubbles that comes up occasionally. It’s not loud enough to wake me and I’m a light sleeper. The nozzle on top is adjustable all around so you can easily point it in the direction you would like the mist aimed.
This particular unit does NOT require a filter and I’m pleasantly surprised at how clean it stays. I have the older model from 2010 and have used distilled water instead of tap (our tap water is hard). Vinegar to clean it, but I haven’t had to do that but about once a month! See the video instructions on the CRANE site/profile for how to clean it, it’s super easy.
Other reviews indicated furniture damage which happened to be one of my concerns. I will say that if you put the mist on the lowest setting, the mist will fall rather than be pushed up and out. I would suggest if you are worried about that then monitor it before leaving it to ruin surfaces. I’ve not had this problem as I’ve got it sitting on the kitchen counter and when it is running in the bedroom, our nightstand has a glass top that we’ve had custom fit so that the cats wouldn’t jump up and scratch the nice furniture.
The moisture output has been enough to help us both with our sinuses all year round, dry skin in the cooler months, and even soothe coughs when cold/flu season rears its ugly head. The largest room in our apartment has a 14 foot vaulted ceilings in addition to a large stairwell that is easily humidified with our Mr. Mister.
I’ve included a few photos so that you might see the output of mist as well as the brightness of the light in daytime. I would recommend this product AND I will be purchasing another one as a gift for a relative.
Giving this guy some TLC is the key to a long lasting relationship!