Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Crane Drop Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, Filter Free, 1 Gallon, 24 Hour Run Time, Whisper Quiet, for Home Bedroom Baby Nursery and Office, Blue and White
|Color||Blue and White|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||0.2 Pounds|
About this item
- VARIABLE SPEED SETTINGS: No matter the humidity level you would like to achieve we've got you covered. The Crane drop cool mist humidifiers offer variable output settings and an adjustable 360 degree mist lid making it easy to send the mist in any direction. The mist output is perfect for humidifying rooms up to 500 square feet, which is a standard medium to large sized room
- WHISPER QUIET: Crane's drop humidifier runs whisper quiet which makes it the perfect option for light sleepers, kids, and especially babies. This humidifier is made with clean control anti-microbial material which reduces mold and bacteria growth by up to 99.96%
- ONE GALLON TANK: The 1 gallon tank fits under a standard kitchen or bathroom sink, and has an easy to carry handle at the top. Our humidifiers are filter free, but we offer an optional demineralization filter (HS-1932) for those with excessive minerals in their water that screws directly into the tank
- 24 HOUR RUN TIME: The drop humidifier runs up to 24 hours, so you don't have to worry about running it through the night. It also is equipped with an automatic shut-off safety feature that turns the unit off when the water runs out
- EASY TO CLEAN: Crane's easy to clean humidifier design features a detachable bottom fill tank, which is recommended by health professionals for promoting clean humidifier habits. The water level sensor and cap also are removable, giving you access to clean the entire base. We recommend cleaning the humidifier based on frequency of use and provide many educational resources on how to clean your humidifier
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Perfect Humidifier to Keep Your Family Healthy and Happy
Crane's Iconic Drop Shape Cool Mist Humidifier is the best solution for natural relief for symptoms caused by dry air, allergies, or cold and flu - especially for busy families. With its large 1 gallon portable tank and clean control material, cleaning is so simple! Not to mention, its mist output runs for over 24 hours in a large size room, making it a functional and aesthetic addition to any room. Adding humidity to the air is a natural and effective way to help you and your family breathe better and keep from being sick!
Crane Drop Humidifier Features: 360 Degree Mist Lid
Our Classic Drop humidifier is designed with a removable mist lid that you can adjust to send the mist in any direction. The teardrop design is also aesthetic, effective, and perfect for putting anywhere in the room.
360 Degree Mist Lid
Easy to Fill Tank
Whisper Quiet Operation
Variable Control Output
|Crane Top Fill Humidifier||Crane Drop Humidifier||Crane Droplet Humidifier||Crane Personal Humidifier||Crane 2-in-1 Humidifier|
|Tank Capacity||1.2 Gallons||1 Gallon||0.5 Gallon||0.4 Gallon||0.2 Gallon|
|Room Size Capacity||500 Sq. Ft.||500 Sq. Ft.||250 Sq. Ft||250 Sq. Ft.||150 Sq. Ft.|
|Run Time||24 Hours||24 Hours||15 Hours||18 Hours||8 Hours|
|Color Changing Nightlight||✓||✓||✓|
|Essential Oil Capability||✓||✓|
Get relief from Cold and Flu Symptoms and bring Wellness to your entire Family in style with an iconic Crane Drop Humidifier. Featuring an award winning design and top rated performance, Crane’s Drop Shape Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifiers provide up to 24 hours of soothing moisture to help relieve the effects of dryness and congestion, helping you and your Family to breathe easy and sleep through the night peacefully. The moisture that humidifiers add to dry air also help alleviate many common nuisances brought on by winter heating such as static electricity, peeling wallpaper, shrinking wood, and cracks in paint and furniture. Humidifiers are an ideal choice for relieving the discomforts of nasal congestion, dry itchy skin and hair, chapped lips, nose bleeds, and dry throats. Recent studies by the Center for Disease Control have also shown that relative humidity levels between 43% and 60% helps prevent the movement of germs, including the flu virus. Humidifiers are especially important for Newborns because they are Obligate Nasal Breathers, breathing only through their tiny noses for their first 4 - 6 months. Any congestion can make breathing, feeding, and sleeping incredibly difficult for your little one. Not only that, but many pediatricians recommend the use of a humidifier as a safe, non medicated, all natural alternative to help relieve congestion from the common cold and flu instead of potentially harmful over-the-counter cough and cold medicine. Crane's Drop design complements any home’s decor. Not only are Crane Drop Humidifiers stylish, but they are easy to use, whisper quiet, and feature Antimicrobial Material in the Base to help reduce mold and bacteria growth by up to 99.96%*. This compact, BPA-Free unit uses ultrasonic technology to add humidity to the air, is more efficient than a household light bulb, and includes a built-in auto-shut-off feature that engages when the water tank is empty to ensure safety. Cleaning is simple, but very important to keep your humidifier running smoother, longer! We recommend emptying the water tank & basin daily and disinfecting once a week. Use 1-2 tablespoons of white vinegar and half a tank of water to disinfect.
Manufacturer Contact Information
For queries complaints please contact the manufacturer at email@example.com Tel 888-599-0992 Or live chat on our web site www.crane-usa.com or our phone app (itunes or google play)
Product detailsColor:Blue and White
User Guide [PDF ]Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.6 x 13.4 x 8.6 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age : 6 months - 3 years
- Item model number : EE-5301
- Date First Available : November 15, 2005
- Manufacturer : Crane USA, Inc. (formerly Wachsmuth & Krogmann, Inc.)
- ASIN : B001ADL1SG
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Customer Reviews:
If the red / green light keeps blinking , the following could be the reason A. the humidifier is not placed on a level surface B. the water level indicator is not in proper position or something is blocking it C. the humidifier was used with any additional substance than water which could block the mist production D. the tank screw cap with valve is defective or blocked and not releasing enough water into the water base, hence not allowing to produce enough mist E. the humidifier nebulizer is malfunctioning and not producing enough mist F. the voltage power outlet at the consumers home is not providing enough power G. the humidifier is plugged into an extension cord and therefore not producing enough mist
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This Crane humidifier has a small footprint, which is nice if you want to place it out of the way. Aesthetically it is moderately appealing, with a streamlined look. It assembles and comes apart easily. Filling the reservoir and cleaning it proved fairly straightforward and I have no complaints there. I really like the way mist is put into the air from this device, as you can hold your hand over the opening and actually feel the moisture coming out of it into the air; it gives you a tangible belief that the device is working.
Some reviews state that this humidifier gets things around it too wet. To some extent I agree, as the floor immediately around the device could sometimes feel a little damp. The dampness was never enough to really bother me or think it was a major problem (other humidifiers have done this to me as well), but it is something to be aware of. Other reviewers have also commented on the noise of this humidifier. It certainly makes a noise, but it is do different than the noise any low-powered fan would make. To me it was just quiet white noise.
The only real downside to this humidifier is the water volume. It holds only a single gallon of water. The product description says this can run for 24 hours on a single tank (in an appropriately sized room). Most of the time we got only eight hours or less out of a single tank. Now it's certainly possible our home could be drier than some or perhaps our bedroom is a bit larger than the suggested dimensions for this humidifier, but truly it feels like I fill this thing all the time. Eventually I got sick of the constant refilling and got another humidifier with a larger reservoir.
If you don't need a large space humidified, this is a good humidifier, but if you are concerned about the water capacity, I suggest you look elsewhere.
- Excellent customer service from Crane
- Having owned other brand humidifiers that cost about the same, the build quality is very sleek and polished. This unit can function as practical decor.
- Good output and quiet [when all the components aren't about to burn out... see below]. I always keep one next to the bed and one that floats between my desk and the living room. I've never had a puddle or dripping problem.
WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR:
- This unit is susceptible to unbalanced fans that eventually wear out, and nebulizers that just stop working.
- Sometimes the top cone cap leaks mist down the sides. This is where the puddle problem can happen. WATCH for this! Only one of mine came with a poor fitting cone.. but I always save parts from my old broken units and had a spare to swap in. Otherwise, I would suggest smearing some silicone around the base of the cone.
- Try not to let the auto off happen. It's controlled by a float switch in the water basin, and I find my humidifier sounding like a car that's about to stall out because the float switch is turning the unit on and off rapidly as the water level is in that in-between zone and not low enough to truly shut it off for good. IMHO this needs to be addressed by Crane, because it wears the aforementioned parts and causes failure. This wear is usually what makes other reviewers complain of loud fan motor noise... it's the sound of death closing in for the unit.
- The white one with the blue tank is always a little different from the other color schemes (different knobs, higher overall output). Honestly, I think this one is the most durableâ€”my longest lasting one is this one. Don't ask me why....
- Average lifespan is 2 winter seasons (except my white and blue one... it's on it's 3rd!)
All in all, yes, I recommend this humidifier. For the price, if it lasts me 2-3 winters of constant running then I say it's a good product. If you absolutely don't care about looks and don't mind loud bubbly aquarium noise then go with the Safety First brand humidifier for almost half the price, although I can't say it has any more longevity than the Crane drop shaped one.
Top reviews from other countries
But...it stopped working after not very long. I used it for about 3 weeks in the spring and then just turned it on again in October. It had some mist the first day it was on and then stopped. I read for a while on the internet and it seems this is pretty common for people, that it breaks shortly after getting it. No way to fix it except buy a whole new machine, and I'm not willing to risk it in case the same thing happens!
Bottom line...if it works, it's worth it, but it may not and then you're out of luck.
1. Sound: it's very quiet. Has a small 'humm' kind of like an aquarium.
2. Light: there's a small light on it when it's running which is just a little brighter than an alarm clock but not bothersome enough to affect my opinion of it.
3. Humidity : it's perfect! You can change the amount of water that mists out of it to your liking. Product says not to put it directly onto wood or furniture so just put a plastic placemat underneath and works fine. No leaks at all.
4. Refill: you can surprisingly put a LOT of water in it so not necessary to refill every day.
Overall, very pleased with this item!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.