Zhiyun Crane Plus 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer for DSLR and Mirrorless Camera compatible Sony Panasonic LUMIX Nikon Canon POV Large Payload Timelapse Object Tracking New Version zhi yun Crane V2
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A massive capable payload of 2. 5kg. If you have long lens, counter weight is required. Search B079JKKPJ2 on amazon
- Motion Memory feature with Crane Plus allows you to setup advanced camera movements.
- Newly designed POV (Point of View) mode providing up to 45 degrees of synchronous motion on the roll axis.
- Intelligent object tracking via phone app control.
- Night Lapse which can creating gorgeous, long-exposure time lapses that add in a new dimension of motion and depth.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Crane Plus firmware upgrade video For macOS system User, please check: youtu.be/FFCHG9zMly8
For window System User, please check: youtu.be/F0kfWU9dxLw
Notice. Please fully charge your gimbal before using or updating the gimbal firmware.
CAUTION 1: Gimbal Balancing is a Must. Please search video on youtube to BALANCE the gimbal before power on. Or follow manul instrucction, If you fail to balance the gimbal with your camera, please send us message, we will help you, counterweight may be required for heavy DSLRs.
######## 2: If you are encounter jerky problem, please check the MOTOR POWER setting( User guide page 28). Select the proper setting for your setup. Low fo A7s below, Medium for A7s, High for Canon 5D.
######## 3: There are lots of tutorial videos on YOUTUBE that will help you master the gimbal.
######## 4. Other Important notice:
- a. Please check The Compatibility List(Specification Sheet) at Technical Specification before purchasing, to make sure your camera and lens are fully supported;
- b. Gimbal Balancing is a Must, please check the User manual, or check the balancing Video instruction on YouTube.
ZY Play App Compability: iOS 9.0 or Later Version & Android 5.0 or Later Version. (Turn on GPS and Bluetooth on phone to connect the App)
1. A massive capable payload of 2.5kg: Crane Plus can handle a massive weight capacity of up to 2.5kg (5.51lbs). Whether you're using mirrorless cameras with kit lenses or your using professional grade DSLRs with heavier lenses, Crane Plus can now handle a significantly wider range of camera and lens combinations.
2. Motion memory: Using the new MotionMemory feature with Crane Plus allows you to setup advanced camera movements and save them so Crane Plus will remember them for the future.
3. Newly designed POV (Point of View) mode: Crane Plus adds a newly designed POV (Point of View) mode that allows for additional camera movement by providing up to 45 degrees of synchronous motion on the roll axis.
4. Intelligent object tracking: Crane Plus supports object-tracking via phone app control. Draw a box around the object you want to track on the phone screen, then your Crane Plus can easily track the moving object and shoot excellent scenes free hands.
5. Nightlapse: Using Crane Plus with NightLapse, you can capture stunning star trails, moving nighttime traffic, capture the passage of time over beautiful nighttime landscapes.
6. All-in-one Design: Comes with a camera control cable realize synchronous operation on both your camera and stabilizer like taking a photo or zooming. Combined with a dedicated phone APP - ZY Play, Crane Plus helps to realize various advanced shootings, like motion timelapse and panoramas. In the event when a SONY camera is connected: Push the Shifter Lever in T direction to zoom out and in W direction to zoom in.
7. Full set of accessories: Anti-Slip sweatband (for extended use) Camera Cables for Controlling and Charging Your Compatible Camera Aluminum tripod for setting your Crane Plus down and using as an extended grip.
- Tilting Angle Range: 360°
- Rolling Angle Range: 360°
- Panning Angle Range: 360°
- Valid Payload: 350g - 2500g (min.-max.)
- Working Mode: Left & Right Following & Selfie, Following, Locking, POV
- Battery: 2pcs 3.7V 3600mAh 26500 Batteries (Included.)
- Battery Runtime: 12h - 18h (min.-max.)
- Charging Time: 3h (standard)
EACHSHOT Cleaning Cloth: The ultimate way to safely clean your phone screen and its lens etc!
1 x Zhiyun Crane Plus, 1 x Battery Compartment, 1 x 26500 Battery Charger, 2 x 26500 Battery, 1 x Micro USB Cable, 1 x Lens Mounting Clamp, 2 x Mounting Screw, 1 x TRM03 Tripod, 1 x Grip Tape, 1 x ZW-CTIA-002 Cable for Panasonic, 1 x ZW-CTIA-003 Cable for Sony, 1 x Hard Case, 1 x User Manual(English), 1 x EACHSHOT Cleaning Cloth
Capable Payload of 2.5kg
Using our cutting-edge, 6th generation Instune Algorithm System to power the motors, Crane Plus can handle a massive weight capacity of up to 2.5kg (5.51lbs).
Crane Plus adds a newly designed POV (Point of View) mode that allows for additional camera movement by providing up to 45 degrees of synchronous motion on the roll axis, What this means is that rather than Crane Plus keeping the camera level when you roll left or right, POV mode will move with you and roll your camera left or right, up to 45 degrees. Even simpler, when you move, your camera moves with you.
Intelligent Object Tracking
Crane Plus supports object-tracking via phone app control ZY PLAY. Draw a box around the object you want to track on the phone screen, then your Crane Plus can easily track the moving object and shoot excellent scenes free hands.
Using the new MotionMemory feature with Crane Plus allows you to setup advanced camera movements and save them so Crane Plus will remember them for the future. It will even remember all of your timelapse settings like the interval, number of shots, duration, and more! Now, with a simple click of a button you can repeat the same moving shots over and over again.
Using Crane Plus with NightLapse, you can capture stunning star trails, moving nighttime traffic, capture the passage of time over beautiful nighttime landscapes, and all with the stunning motion and stability that only Crane Plus can provide.
Crane Plus comes with two camera control cables, one for Sony another for Panasonic.
Full Set of Accessorie
Comes full set of accessories including Anti-Slip sweatband (for extended use) ; Camera Cables for Sony and Panasonic for Controlling ; Charging Cables; Aluminum tripod for setting your Crane Plus down and also can be used as an extended grip.
Control Cables for Sony & Panasonic
Comes with camera control cables for Sony & Panasonic.
Compatible Stabilizer Version: CRANE, CRANE-M, CRANE-Plus with firmware version of V1.50 and above.
Sony Camera Control Line: compatible with Sony RX series, H series, QX series, All Series ILDCs.
Supports: 1. Shutter Release 2. Video Recording 3. Zooming (with electrical lenses eg: E PZ 18-105mm F4 GOSS, E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS).
Panasonice Camera Control Line: compatible with Panasonic GH series.
Supports: 1. Shutter control 2.Video Recording
Note: Please turn on Crane Plus before camera.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just getting into video I found it a little tough find the best mode to be in, but watching YouTube videos has help me understand what mode I should be in. This leads to my second con to the Crane Plus gimbal and that is it's a little tough to tell what mode you're in, for there's no display or beeps to indicate the mode the you're in. Though I think I am finally getting the hang in what mode I'm in. It's nice that you can use your smartphone to control the gimbal if you so wish to do so. It's my opinion that the Zhiyun Crane Plus would be best used with a Panasonic or Sony camera, for it seems right now to be the only two camera systems that is supported really well. I wouldn't put any big lenses on the camera and diffidently no large camera bodies on the Crane Plus. If had the money I think I would put the Sony A6500 body on the gimbal or even wait for the Sony A7000 camera body. Though the Sony A series cameras are pretty small and light as it is. You shouldn't have any problems with balancing and carrying the gimbal around with one of those camera bodies.
The gimbal come in a nice small hard case the Crane Plus gimbal is small enough to put it in a backpack. It feels pretty solid and the batteries last anywhere from 12-18 hours depending on you camera setup.
1. Balancing can be a little tricky. (Though it my be me for I'm a newbie)
2. Figuring out what mode you are in can be a little difficult or tricky, plus figuring out the other controls can be a little frustration as well.
1. Lightweight and has a solid build giving you a good feeling that it won't break after the first use.
2. It's small making it travel with it a pleasure.
3. Batteries last a long time.
4. The most important pro that it's fun to operate once you get how to use it properly.