4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
C. Crane Super USB WiFi Antenna 3 - Long Range WiFi Booster for a Windows PC - Longer Range Than The Average WiFi Extender - 2.4 GHz
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Long Range Super USB WiFi Antenna 3 can be the best WiFi solution for home, mobile, RV, student and travel
- The C. Crane Super USB 3 plugs into your PC computer's USB port for a powerful WiFi Internet reception. On average you can get 300 to 400 feet through several walls. The antenna and 15' cable can be mounted up high, in a window with included suction cups or outside for a better connection to a host router or Free Hotspot
- The Super USB 3 is best suited in a less WiFi crowded area as might be found in the country for a guest house, barn, end of a road or large home. The Super USB-3 uses 2.4 GHz which is longer range than other bands. (In a WIFI crowded "city" type area 5 GHz is usually a better choice because it has more channels).
- 802.11 B, G, and N. Up to 150 Mbps. WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPS encryption compatible. Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP to Windows 10. CD included for driver installation or can be downloaded from C. Crane's site.
- Installation is usually straight forward but if you have a question or a problem please call C. Crane US based tech support. You will need to know your WiFi password for installation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The antenna mounts easily to a window with suction cups or to the wall using the lanyard and hook and loop mounting strip. If you are trying to receive a distant signal from outdoors, mount the antenna as high as convenient for a best line-of-sight view of the host router. A cable tie is included for pole mounting outdoors.
On average, users can get 300 to 400 feet even through several walls. The antenna is water-resistant (IP65 rated) for outdoor use. It comes with a 15-foot USB split cable for no power loss when used with weaker USB ports. Optional 30 foot cable is available.
802.11 B, G, and N. Up to 150 Mbps. WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPS encryption compatible. Works with Microsoft Windows XP to Windows 10. Installation driver is automatically selected (plug and play) with Windows 10. A CD is included for driver installation for Windows 8 and below. Performance example: Most people can watch Netflix in HD quality with the Super USB-3 in an average installation.
NOTE: The Super USB WiFi Antenna-3 requires installation of software drivers. Gaming stations such as the Xbox and the Sony PlayStation, the iPad, iPhone and Android devices are not capable of installing these software drivers.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Look, it works great for two months, but it will burn out and you're left with nothing more than a very poor paperweight.
With the antenna mounted on the sailboat's mast about 8 feet above water, reception was 5 bars for several network connections including the free one in town. When the antenna was mounted below decks at about 4 feet above water (approximately one foot above the dock)the reception was a solid 4 bars. The only reason for mounting it below decks is to keep it dry.
The only weakness is the connection between the wire and the antenna which is held in place by friction. The weight of the antenna wire would be enough to pull the plug out if the wire were not fully supported by other means.
Pros--The suction cups, lanyard and lights all work.
Cons--Only added two wifi stations and not the one I wanted on the other side of the park.