Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Crane Droplet Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, 0.5 Gallon, 250 Sq Ft Coverage, Optional Vapor Pad Slot, Air Humidifier for Plants Home Bedroom Baby Nursery and Office, White and Blue
|List Price:||$44.99 Details|
|Price:||($39.99 / Count) & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.00 (11%)|
|Color||Blue & White|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||1.02 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.75 x 6.75 x 10 inches|
About this item
- 3 SPEED SETTINGS: No matter the humidity level you would like to achieve we've got you covered. The droplet cool mist humidifiers offer low, medium, or high output settings and an adjustable 360 degree mist lid making it easy to send the mist in any direction. The mist output is perfect for humidifying rooms up to 250 square feet, which is a standard medium sized room.
- VAPOR SLOT: The Vapor pad slot is perfect for extra relief when your you are feeling under the weather. It is compatible with the HS-1950 Menthol Vapor Pads and the HS-1950L Lavender and Sweet Orange Vapor Pads that provide a peaceful aromatic smell to help aid in sleep or congestion.
- WHISPER QUIET: Crane's droplet humidifier runs whisper quiet which makes it the perfect option for light sleepers, kids, and especially babies. This humidifier's control lights also shut off after 10 seconds to keep from disrupting a good night's sleep.
- HALF GALLON TANK: The half gallon tank fits under a standard kitchen or bathroom sink, and has an easy to carry handle at the top. Our humidifiers are filter free, but we offer an optional demineralization filter (HS-1932) for those with excessive minerals in their water that screws directly into the tank.
- 15 HOUR RUN TIME: The droplet humidifier runs up to 15 hours on high, so you don't have to worry about running it through the night. It also is equipped with a automatic shut-off safety feature that turns the unit off when the water runs out.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Perfect Compact Humidifier to Keep Your Family Healthy and Happy
Crane's Droplet Cool Mist Humidifier is the best solution for natural relief for symptoms caused by dry air, allergies, or cold and flu - especially for busy families. With its compact half gallon accessible tank, cleaning is so simple! Not to mention, its mist output runs for over 15 hours in a small or medium size room and the vapor pad tray can be used with Crane's Lavender (HS-1950L) or Menthol (HS-1950) Vapor Pads. It's the perfect humidifier for congestion and symptomatic relief from cold and flu, and works great for nurseries, bedrooms, dorms, and office spaces.
Crane Droplet Humidifier Features: Vapor Pad Tray
Crane Droplet humidifiers come with a vapor pad tray feature and sample vapor pad that allows you to have additional soothing menthol aroma to help with congestion, or relaxing lavender that helps with sleep. Compatible with HS-1950 and HS-1950L Vapor Pads.
Vapor Pad Tray
Half Gallon Tank
Three Speed Settings
360 Degree Mist Lidt
|Crane Top Fill Humidifier||Crane Drop Humidifier||Crane Droplet Humidifier||Crane Personal Humidifier||Crane 2-in-1 Humidifier|
|Tank Capacity||1.2 Gallons||1 Gallon||0.5 Gallon||0.4 Gallon||0.2 Gallon|
|Room Size Capacity||500 Sq. Ft.||500 Sq. Ft.||250 Sq. Ft||250 Sq. Ft.||150 Sq. Ft.|
|Run Time||24 Hours||24 Hours||15 Hours||18 Hours||8 Hours|
|Color Changing Nightlight||✓||✓||✓|
|Essential Oil Capability||✓||✓|
There is a humidifier out there that can do a lot more than just give your home's air a moisture boost; crane's droplet Blue/white ultrasonic cool mist humidifier delivers healthy, safe and energy-focused breathability to your home's air, ensuring you and your family rest easy. The unit operates on less energy than a 20-watt household lightbulb, which makes it ideal for safe all-night use. Here are the features that really put this humidifier over the top: it has three Speed settings and ultrasonic technology; an auto-off safety function turns the unit off when the tank is empty, so there's no need to worry about overheating or wasted electricity; clean control antimicrobial material in the base fights mold and bacteria growth up to 99.96percent ; it can efficiently service a room of up to 250 square feet; it mists your home with up to one gallon of moisture per day; the half-gallon tank offers up to 12 hours of moisture, with a 360-degree ultra-fine mist nozzle to ensure full room coverage; and the half-gallon tank is easy to remove and operates whisper quiet for as long as 15 hours. Crane's droplet Blue/white ultrasonic cool mist humidifier even looks great, coming in a contemporary and stylish droplet shape with becoming Blue and white colors. Even better, the humidifier is small in size, allowing it to fit in the tightest spaces of your home while offering convenient portability. It is fda-registered, BPA-free, and perfectly safe to use overnight for a truly comfortable sleep. So next time you or a family member has a pesky cold, cough or even the flu, grab crane's droplet Blue/white ultrasonic cool mist humidifier. We promise it's just as good as cough syrup.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.75 x 6.75 x 10 inches; 2.25 Pounds
- Item model number : EE-5302
- Date First Available : August 14, 2014
- Manufacturer : Crane
- ASIN : B00O1CQ9OO
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Crane Drop Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, Filter Free, 1 Gallon, 500 Sq Ft Coverage, Air Humidifier for Plants Home Bedroom Baby Nursery and Office, Blue and White (Renewed)
Vicks Filter-Free Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, Medium Room, 1.2 Gallon Tank-Humidifier for Baby and Kids Rooms, Bedrooms and More
Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, Filter-Free, 1 Gallon, for Home Bedroom Baby Nursery and Office, White
Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier, Medium to Large Rooms, 1 Gallon Tank –Vaporizerand Warm Mist Humidifier for Baby and Kids Rooms, Bedrooms and More
|Color||Blue & White||Blue and White||White/Blue||White||Grey|
|Item Dimensions||6.75 x 6.75 x 10 inches||8.6 x 13.4 x 8.6 inches||10.87 x 9.45 x 13.46 inches||8.6 x 13.4 x 8.6 inches||12 x 7.88 x 14.25 inches|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have 2 beefs. Unlike other bigger humidifiers it fits in the bathroom sink. However, you cannot sit it down and fill it, you have to hold it from both sides. Additionally it makes dripping sounds all night...and if it were constant like rain it would be nice, but it's the occasional drip like a leaking sink.
It works. and for the non sensitive I'd say it's a 4 or 5 star.
One nice thing...you angle it right and you can feel the cool mist coming right down on your face.
I was recommended by my eye doctor to get a humidifier to keep in my bedroom and on at night. I has LASIK eye surgery 2 months ago and my eyes have been so dry, making my vision very blurry and foggy. I have slept with this on for two nights and already see an improvement in my vision, (dry eyes) and even my skin. My only regret is not ordering this sooner! It is perfect size, rather small actually, but can stay on for up to 8-10 hours on high speed. I am ordering a second one to keep in my office at work. Very excited and impressed with this product.
By neverwill4getcody on May 22, 2020
The top piece is does not secure as designed so that you may turn it to aim the moisture stream.
Filling it up may seem awkward at first. It took a few times to trust it wouldn't spill everywhere when I flipped back over to reattach it. :) You may feel rushed but the water isn't going anywhere so take your time. As long as you screwed the cap back on properly and didn't lose the silicon gasket in the cap. ;)
I would buy multiple for a larger room or maybe a larger humidifier.
Top reviews from other countries
It was an easy set up and use. Everything is clearly stated with the instructions. DO NOT USE ESSTIONAL OILS!!!
The three settings are perfect to have. The noise is perfect white noise for sleeping.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.