Zhiyun Crane V2 3 Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer 3 32bit MCUs Brushless Motors with Encoders for Mirrorless Camera Sony A7 series/Panasonic LUMIX Series/Nikon J Series/Canon M Serie
|Price:||$399.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The First Handheld Gimbal with CCI (Camera Control Interface), thus the camera's shutter and focus can be controlled by the buttons on gimbal's handle. 3 operation modes. Quick, simple and tool-less camera mounting system saves time and effort.
- 3 Axis 360 Degree Unlimited Rotation. With the automotive grade magnetic encoders attached to each motor, the gimbal can sense every 0.02-degree change intervals. Any shooting requirements will be perfectly satisfied, i.e. positive grip, upright shooting, low angle, high flight photography.
- The industry's first to achieve three 32-bit MCUs running in parallel at incredible 4k hertz. Powerful MCUs (Microcontroller Unit) combined with Zhiyun's efficient attitude control algorithm and advanced servo control algorithm, the gimbal is able to sense, compute then control the camera to a 0.01-degree accuracy, within 0.25 millisecond.
- Built-in wireless control module can be connected with Zhiyun's gimbal remote controller or smartphone APP which can also be used for wireless control and firmware upgrade. Supports 2 X 26500 Batteries(Included), provides 6 hours and 12 hours operating time respectively.
- Weights only 2Lb/950g, compatible with Mirrorless Cameras weights between 0.77Lb/350g and 3.96Lb/1800g. With the 3/8" to 1/4" Screw Adapter at the bottom, the Crane can be matched with multiple filming accessories, i.e. tripod, extension rod, cupula, or hand held/worn to make delay shooting and create the effect of rocker arm.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
About Upgrading \(^o^)/~
We recommend you upgrading the gimbal by connecting to computer instead of cellphone.
While upgrading the gimbal, please ensure that the battery power is adequate.
1. Go to Zhiyun Official Website. Go to "Support" and then click "Download".
2. Download these three files: Zhiyun USB Driver, Tools and the latest firmware.
3. Download and Read the "Firmware upgrade Description", which will help you upgrade the stablizer step by step smoothly.
Weight: 950g (Battery excluded)
Payload weight: 350-1800g
Operation current: 80mA-6000mA
Operation temperature: 0-45 Celsius
Tilt/Roll/Pan axis mechanical movement range: 360 degree
Maximum payload lens: 70mm lens
Zhiyun Li-ion battery
Model: 26500 Li-ion
Battery weight: 42g (single)
Maximum charging current: 800mAh
Made of Durable Mg-Al Alloy, Compact, Lightweight and Corrosion Resistant.
Wide loading platform for better loading capacity(Max. Load: 5.9Lb/2.7kg) and low angle macro shooting.
The ball head can swivel 360 degrees & tilt 90 degrees.
Easy for attaching and detaching with camera via the 1/4" threaded screw.
Non-slip rubber feet design for safe to use, and mini folded size design for easy to carry. Package Contents:
1* Crane Gimbal
1* Lens support
1* Lens support screw
1* Camera Mounting screw
1* Micro USB cable
1* Battery Charger
2* 26500 Li-ion Batteries
1* Carry Case
1* User manual
1* Pergear Cleaning Kit
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I own two Sony mirrorless cameras compatible with the Zhiyun Crane V2--namely, A7RII & A6500. However, I only mount my A6500 on the crane, because the A6500 has the same video and focusing capabilities as the A7RII (maybe even better, focuswise) and puts less strain on the cranes's motors, given its lighter weight.
This is a precision-made product that appears to be very-well manufactured. I am very impressed with the quality of this product--aesthetically, ergonomically. Engineers manufactured this thing, no doubt.
I've attached photos to afford you a better understanding of a few caveats I'll mention.
I adhered black electrical tape on top of two of the three motors to protect both the gimbal and my lenses from scratching each other. As you can see, the black electrical tape is hardly noticeable and it protects very well.
You would be wise to buy a mini tripod and quick release plate with this item. Mine were included with this order for free as an incentive.
The mini tripod is necessary because you will want to stabilize the gimbal when you are setting it up and when its just sitting around. The quick release plate helps add a bit of balancing weight to the base of the camera and, of course, it makes attaching/detaching more efficient, safe, easy.
MAKE SURE YOU PERFECTLY BALANCE THE GIMBAL BEFORE TURNING IT ON, LEST YOU WANT TO BLOW OUT THE MOTORS.
Despite the different videos you'll see on Youtube, the order by which you balance the motors doesn't really matter. And be prepared to be a little frustrated your first time balancing it. I know I was. For a second there, I even thought I'd gotten a dud. You'll get it, though. It just takes little practice.
It's a good, quality product. I highly recommend it to those who shoot video.
I am giving 3 stars because it can stabilise the camera footage at least.