YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on June 7, 2012
This is a great game for all ages. We can easily adapt the rules for our 3-year-old primarily by not using the timer and just rolling the dice to determine how many spaces you get to move. It is a great game for children with gross motor or motor planning difficulties. In fact, our son's ABA therapists like to use it with him during their sessions. The time it takes to get through the game is also good for young children.
on July 4, 2011
We loved Caribu Island so I ordered this for my 2 and 4 year olds, its so much fun we really love this game more. Great game hours of entertainment. I have to play with the 2 year old and help her but 4yr knows just what to do!
on June 18, 2015
A favorite of my students! There are a nice variety of activities, like in most cranium games! Pre-K through grade 1 students give it two thumbs up!
on August 11, 2015
Great interactive game

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.