- Receive 1 ★★ Virhuck T915 RC Drone Blue ★★ free when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Tech2Play. Enter code LI7QRIJE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 ★★ Virhuck T915 RC Drone Green ★★ free when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Tech2Play. Enter code BF27OKEP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on ★★ Craphy Photo Studio Backdrop 5 x 10FT ★★ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Tech2Play. Enter code 4M64D2MR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on ★★ Virhuck volar-360 RC Drone Orange ★★ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Tech2Play. Enter code JOZE863C at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Craphy 176 LED PT-176S Ultra Compact Photography On Camera Video Light with Dimmable High Power Panel and Filters for Canon Nikon Pentax JVC SLR DV Camcorder, Battery and DC Adapter are NOT Included
|Sale:||$23.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$16.00 (40%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 176 LEDS & BRIGHTNESS CONTROL: featuring our long lasting 176 pieces of LED beads with a lifespan of at least 50,000 hours and an 85% to 90% CRI, this on-camera light is for optimum illumination. 85%~90% CRI, can make the lighting stronger and better
- STEPLESS DIMMING CONTROL: providing a dimming control from 10 to 99% output with no noticeable color shift, reaching your desired light effect
- COLOR TEMPERATURE: the video light comes in two light filters - a warm orange filter (3200k) and a daylight white filter (5600k) to shoot inside or outside for diffuse or spotlight effect
- ANTI-JAMMING CPU: adopting the latest powerful anti-jamming CPU, the circuit and structure of this video light features a simpler and improved design
- MOUNTING & POWER SUPPLY: the PT-176S can be easily mounted on tripods with a ¼ inch mount screw; the light is powered by a lithium battery (Sony NP-F550/750/970) or a DC adapter, both are NOT included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
An Essential Piece to Your Photography Kits
The Craphy PT-176S features a cold shoe base with locking ring and ¼ inch thread thus it can mount to most DSLR or digital video cameras as well as tripods equipped with a ¼ inch mount screw. It is easy to install and use, making it an essential piece to your photography or video studio for lights setup or supplement.
Versatile Use for Still Photography or Video Taking
Featuring a warm tone orange filter and a neutral white filter, the light gives out both diffuse and spotlight effect, reducing or increasing the color temperature from 3200K to 5600K. That’s why this ultra compact 176-piece-LED light can be used in versatile scenarios such as wedding video taking, studio lighting, and still photography.
Great Lighting is Everything to a Great Shot
Great photos and videos are usually partially credited to great lighting. This on-camera video light features a powerful anti-jamming CPU to ensure a simpler circuit and structure, providing a continuous lighting support throughout any photo shoot.
Output Power: 11W
Color Temperature: 3200k / 5600k
Luminous Flux: 1320 LM
Illumination Range: max 4m - 1150 Lux (1m), 250 Lux (2m), 110 Lux (3m)
Avg. Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Compatible Battery (not included): 1 pcs Sony NP-F Type Battery (NP-F550, NP-F750, NP-F970)
Compatible Cameras: Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic, SONY, Samsung and Olympus Digital SLR JVC DSLR DV Camcorder
DC Power Input: DC 6.5V~17V
Panel Size: 14.4 x 0.95 x 0.36cm
Package Weight: 321g
1x Craphy PT-176S LED light
2x Filters (White and Orange)
1x Cold Shoe Base
1x User Manual
Please note that Batteries and DC Adapter are NOT included.
Top Customer Reviews
I use these LED panels for many purposes, from video and still photography to utility/work lights. So I have several of this style from different manufacturers (whomever is in-stock and least expensive when needed). I wanted something slimmer and brighter than the typical CN160-style so I can squeeze two in my traveling camera case, and these fit the bill.
They put out a good amount of light and run for a couple of hours off a small 2900mAh NP-F550 battery. There's also a jack to run them off an external DC power source, allowing me to plug them into my Jeep's cigarette lighter for virtually unlimited run time. They aren't high CRI though, so it does take a bit of work in post to correct the slight greenish cast; I haven't used them enough yet to come up with a good preset. Possibly adding some gels would help.
Comes with a diffusion panel (kind of pointless except for protection) and a CTO gel (which I haven't used). The supplied ballhead is okay, and the light panel itself as well as the ballhead have a 1/4" x 20 threaded insert so you can use a better ballhead or mount the light on a light stand or tripod.
4/13/17 -- UPDATE
After giving a bad review, their customer service reached out to me, which is amazing and top notch! They sent me a replacement light which works 100x better than the first one! Clearly it was an off shoot defect item and I now give them a 4 star review!
My only complaint would be that the power switch tends to get pushed too easily in my camera bag. Without a guard or a better switch it easily gets pressed in my camera bag and I tend to find out it's been "on" in my bag just as the 6 batteries it takes to power it are about to die. The pressure power button can be accidentally turned on too easily which is a disappointment for an otherwise wonderful light. Even though it eats through batteries quickly and can accidentally be turned on without you being aware its versatility and assistance its given to me for some more difficult photo shoots has definitely been worth. Would purchase again if they fixed the power switch to be less sensitive.
Mount it in your camera's hot shoe or on a tripod or just set it where you need it.
Comes with diffusion filter and warming diffusion filter to match natural lighting sources.
I use with a Sony camera battery to be wireless or you can add your own external power supply.
With a little knowledge of basic lighting technique this adjustable lamp can save you fixing exposure in post.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It also blinks when you put a battery I'm but I have been using it everyday for two months and it seems solid.Read more