- Hardcover: 212 pages
- Publisher: Sutton Pub Ltd; First Edition edition (May 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750920890
- ISBN-13: 978-0750920896
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,371,202 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Crash Dive: In Action With Hms Safari 1942-43 Hardcover – May 1, 1999
About the Author
Arthur Dickison joined HMS Safari on her first commission in March 1942 and remained with her for eighteen months of war patrols in the Mediterranean as the boat's leading telegraphist. He left the Royal Navy in 1949 and now lives in retirement in Devon.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a personal perspective it is a worthy historical document.