- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Oregon State University Press; 1 edition (February 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0870715372
- ISBN-13: 978-0870715372
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.8 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,438,517 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Crater Lake National Park: A History 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Rick Harmon is a historian, editor, and writer. For fifteen years, he was editor of the "Oregon Historical Quarterly." He lives in Portland, Oregon.